No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder's Delusional DuckSquad Is Out In Force

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder's Delusional DuckSquad Is Out In Force

Wilder's DuckSquad Army on YouTube are working overtime for damage control following Wilder's comment 50-50 or NO FIGHT. It's actually amusing..

Thaboxingvoice aka WildersVoice are trying to be reasonable. They are the least bias because they've acknowledged Wilder's commercial value is not worth 50% but they are dreaming up ways Wilder could demand 50%. One of thier examples was if Wilder fights Haye in a PPV in the US next year he'll then be worth 50%.. LOL talk about reaching.

78sportstv must be dangling off Wilder's sack because he straight up believes Wilder is worth 50% and sees nothing wrong with Wilder's "50-50 or NO FIGHT" statement.

Dontae Boxing Nation also believes Wilder is with 50% as he's the WBC champ. This is the same guy that called GGG a duck for not taking 10mil offer from Canelo stating "Canelo is the A side. In his video he literally said the most ******ed thing ever "If AJ doesn't give Wilder 50% then he's ducking" lolololol.

But BOXINGEGO has took d!ick riding to a new level. He's the leader of the DuckSquad gang. He says Wilder is a smart man by asking for 50-50.. He called it "good business negotiations". But last month he made a video calling AJ a duck because Hearn said no to a 50-50 split... So no 50-50 by AJ makes him a duck but 50-50 by Wilder makes him smart? Lol.. The bias is so cringe.

BOXINGEGO is the same guy that said Pacquiao is B side so he should take Mayweather's low ball offers. He just had a live stream where he said AJ needs to stop being greedy and pay fighters. I told him he is already paying guys like Takam 5mil..thats more than Mayweathers opponents got! Parker and Wilder will get thier career highest payday against AJ even if he only gives them 15% split of the purse.

He then told me that before AJ thinks he's Money Mayweather he needs to go through the Pretty Boy Floyd stage. So I told him yes pretty yes Pretty Boy Floyd took smaller splits against A side guys like DLH and beat all the A sides to become the biggest A side (Money May).

But I flipped his argument back to him and told him AJ is the Money Mayweather of the heavyweight division, he has the best resume, is unified champ and the biggest cash cow.. It's Wilder's job to become Pretty Boy Floyd and take a smaller split to dethrone the A side king to become Money Mayweather but instead he's priced himself out by asking for 50-50 or NO FIGHT.

He then called me an idiot and said I don't know how to negotiate.. He gave me an example of how good he is at negotiating and told me when he went for a job at Walmart they wanted to pay him $15 but he negotiated and asked for $18 and eventually they gave him $16.

I asked him how he thinks Walmart would have reacted if he said "I want $18 per hour or I WON'T WORK"....

He then blocked me lol school'd him so he couldn't take it.
    Last edited by NahMean; 12-07-2017, 03:23 AM.

I'm a Wilder fan but it's crazy to think this fight is 50/50 best case for Wilder 60/40 in Joshua's favor, this better just be a starting point in negotiations like how Parker did or this is non sense

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
      Wilder's DuckSquad Army on YouTube are working overtime for damage control following Wilder's comment 50-50 or NO FIGHT.
      50/50 or no fight is how Joseph Parker started negotiations as well. Let the business people handle business. In the meantime, maybe, get a life?

Comment

PPV in the US? Wilder needs to sell some PPV in the US to see how well he does... because if he wants 50 percent, he best get another title from Parker and start selling some PPV.

AJ has 2 titles (Legit), is the guy who earned around 20 mil in his last fight VS Takam vs Wilder in his last fight VS Stirvene was 2 mil...

If AJ beats Parker he has 3 legit recognised titles... and will grow even more as a star.

Wilder's team best realise they don't deserve 50% and better move on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          I'm a Wilder fan but it's crazy to think this fight is 50/50 best case for Wilder 60/40 in Joshua's favor, this better just be a starting point in negotiations like how Parker did or this is non sense
          I think it is just a negotiation tactic.. But the fact he said 50-50 ...OR NO FIGHT... That doesn't sit well, it sounds like a ultimatum and Hearn already said Wilder is not willing to budge from 50-50 so staring to look like a duck move.

But these Wilder fanboy channel's on YouTube have started saying he deserves 50-50 even though they don't believe he really does. They know it's rediculous but they just can't admit Wilder might be trying to avoid the fight.

Comment

The Povetkin duck ruined his career. He was still a tomato can killa before, but that duck was horrid, no one respects him. The Luis Ortiz **** just reaffirmed it.. He has like a 15% chance of knocking out Joshua, we all know Joshua takes him out in the 8th or 9th rd when he finally sees through the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              50/50 or no fight is how Joseph Parker started negotiations as well. Let the business people handle business. In the meantime, maybe, get a life?
              This guy is Wilders biggest ball sucker on boxingscene. I hope he shaves his nuts before they go in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                No they didn't stop lying. Show me one article where Parker offered 50-50 or NO fight? You can't! First offer sent to Hearn by Duco was for 60-40. They said they thought they were worth 50% but they respected AJ has more titles and more commercial value so never sent offer of 50-50.

And my issue isn't with Wilder negotiating for as much money as he can get out this fight. It's business and he should try to get the most money he can but on no planet does Wilder deserve 50%.

Did you even read my comment? I'm just laughing at you Wilder fan girls that have convinced yourself 50-50 is a fair deal lol. So stop lying and get a life yourself idiot.
                Last edited by NahMean; 12-07-2017, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Funny thing is these are the people that were saying "who cares about the money we just want to see the fight", now they backing Wilders ludicrous demands.

Comment

Yeah those youtube bloggers are pathetic. If Deontay prices himself out, I'm not supporting him, but I think we all know hes reaching for the best offer.

A.J is still a fraud, Tyson Fury is trash, the HW is garbage. I really dont give a ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X