Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex Lives Of The Champions With The Famous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't Stanley Ketchel killed by a jealous boyfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Thaim View Post
      Wasn't Stanley Ketchel killed by a jealous boyfriend?
      Many theories i read that he was dinning with a married woman and got shot on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
        Robinson was a womanizer and Joe Louis was his idol his wife surprised him when louis and him had women in there room. he blamed joe and got away with it, robinson wife was a fairly famous dancer and later he heard that louis had a fling with her before he met her.
        Wouldn't be able to do that. I'd go nuts

Nailing a woman your hero already banged

Comment

how successful/famous does a boxer need to be before he has fangirl groupies?

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            Wouldn't be able to do that. I'd go nuts

Nailing a woman your hero already banged
            It may not have happened he heard Louis had meet her before and assumed the worst. She was 5 or more years older than Ray. Ray just assumed it had to have knowing Joe was as much of a womanizer as he was.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              how successful/famous does a boxer need to be before he has fangirl groupies?
              Well that depends of the psychic of the fighter i believe, Dela Hoya was having a group of fangirls when he was a teenager, Lomachenko has less than 10 fights as a pro, but the commentary in one of his last fights said that there was a considerable group of girls screaming for him in the reception, Lemiux isn't really famous but has a big group of girls behind him.
              Also the amateurs Yelusinov and Russo where on magazines before london 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
                It may not have happened he heard Louis had meet her before and assumed the worst. She was 5 or more years older than Ray. Ray just assumed it had to have knowing Joe was as much of a womanizer as he was.
                Robby's wife probably got a well deserved beating for what Joe may have done.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                  I know Dempsey used to be with the beautiful girls of the era.
                  Also Bob Foster used to talk about great parties for the world champions after title fights.
                  I remember another fighter but not remember his name now, who used to hang out with some Hollywood actresses, but he wasn't as a good as a boxer.
                  Jake LaMotta's wife, Vicky was a model and a beautiful woman.
                  And well...Tito Ortiz used to be with Jenna Jameson.
                  Tito with Jenna she was a **** star not a celeb

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                    Tito with Jenna she was a **** star not a celeb
                    Gorilla Jones may be the champ of harnessing the biggest star to his plow. Mae West was really big in Hollywood.

Now I heard Tyson was real rough with the meat, a hard banger and a rabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                      Robby's wife probably got a well deserved beating for what Joe may have done.
                      your an advocate of wife beating?

Comment

Working...
                      X