Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Sooner or Later, Canelo & GGG Have To Answer To Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    LOL at this pretender clown. I would imagine many fans would like GGG's comeback fight to be vs this donut head. I know I would. And then the only thing this buffoon will be trying to answer will be that dinging in his head afterwards.

LOL
    Jermall STOPS Triple L.

Comment

Mall Charlo would be stopped badly by GEE. (Inside 4rds)

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Jacobs doesn't want to fight Jermall cuz when Jermall told him okay let's fight Jacobs changes the subject to M's & now Jacobs is trying to get the Nelo fight. Jacobs is STILL with Al. Jermell said that if he had to fight Lara he would.
        See all that it's easier said than done!
        If they both under Haymon then why don't Charlo fight Jacobs??
        Jacobs fought Triple g and Devrechenko so you expect to believe he scared of Charlo??
        And if the Charlos really wanna test and prove they the best then call out Lara... Don't just say he'll fight him if he has too,... That sounds weak as fucc!

Comment

Jermall's very likely heading into another lacklutser year. Here's what I don't seem to get about Jermall and who's REALLY running his career.

It's CLEAR as day the PBC umbrella has 0 Middleweights much less any fighter Jermall can fight and it be a "BIG" fight and or even a legit title fight. AAAAAAAALLLLLLLL of those fights are on DAZN, period. He knows that, we know that, Al knows that, so how are we supposed to believe he's going to be even that much closer to fighting Canelo or anyone of merit with his current circumstance? Look at what Bob is doing to try and land Bud a legit fight with a very similar situation (No Welters at TR) and Bud's regarded #1 P4P in the World! Did people REALLY believe the WBC was gonna strong arm Canelo OR do people STILL think the WBC is going to strong arm GGG if it means Canelo say "YES" to a 3rd GGG fight in September?

"Here's some cash for your troubles Jermall"

The crazy thing is Jermall TECHNICALLY can tell Al "Im gonna go fight on DAZN for couple fights" and all Al can do is try to offer Jermall a better deal or tell him "I wouldn't do that..."

So again...who's REALLY running the "Charlo Express"?
          Last edited by RL_GMA; 12-17-2018, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
            Mall Charlo would be stopped badly by GEE. (Inside 4rds)
            He's too scared to even fight Jermall. Triple L is wack.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              Jacobs fought Triple g and Devrechenko so you expect to believe he scared of Charlo??
              And if the Charlos really wanna test and prove they the best then call out Lara... Don't just say he'll fight him if he has too,... That sounds weak as fucc!
              Danny approached Al about the HBO deal and Al signed off on it which thus led to the GGG fight. Jermall can do the exact same thing but doesn't seem like he has. Khan did the exact same to land the Canelo fight. He went to Al, Al said cool, fight was made.

I personally feel they're telling Jermall (and other fighters) what their "best" options are but Jermall doesn't have a PROMOTER'S CONTRACT that would contractually hold him back from going to fight Danny (who has a promoter's contract with Matchroom but still advised by Haymon).
              Last edited by RL_GMA; 12-17-2018, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                Jacobs don't want Jermall. Jacobs wants Nelo. Lara is not the best, hurd has the other belts, Mell is trying to get them all. Mell is cool with Lara but like he said if Lara is next then he will do battle with Lara.

Comment

You have to fight better opponents or at least more than twice a year for that to happen.

Can't fight nobodies twice a year and complain the big dogs don't want you.

Comment

Charlo has to fight someone credible in the middlweight division or move up. He can't wait on these guys or his career will be over and he will have gone nowhere. Canelo can play the WBC like a fiddle now that they have him back and he won a title in another division.

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                      Danny approached Al about the HBO deal and Al signed off on it which thus led to the GGG fight. Jermall can do the exact same thing but doesn't seem like he has. Khan did the exact same to land the Canelo fight. He went to Al, Al said cool, fight was made.

I personally feel they're telling Jermall (and other fighters) what their "best" options are but Jermall doesn't have a PROMOTER'S CONTRACT that would contractually hold him back from going to fight Danny (who has a promoter's contract with Matchroom but still advised by Haymon).
                      I just think that Charlo is content on fighting C level fighters while claiming he's the best in the division and claiming everyone is ducking him. I'm sure he'll take the Canelo fight in a heartbeat if it was offered to him but Canelo is only one man.. He can't fight everyone within a few months time so Charlo needs to step up and fight someone else with a pulse in the meantime...

Comment

Working...
                      X