No announcement yet.

Joshua on Whyte vs Chisora II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua on Whyte vs Chisora II

Not exactly "begging" to fight Wilder.......

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

People just need to accept that AJ is fighting Whyte next and there's no intention of fighting Wilder or Fury, at least not in April anyway.

Hearn has been talking about Whyte v AJ for months.

Adam Smith said last week he thinks it'll be AJ v Whyte, the guy is head of Sky. He's as good as telling you it's a done deal if he says that, providing Whyte beats Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
      People just need to accept that AJ is fighting Whyte next and there's no intention of fighting Wilder or Fury, at least not in April anyway.

Hearn has been talking about Whyte v AJ for months.

Adam Smith said last week he thinks it'll be AJ v Whyte, the guy is head of Sky. He's as good as telling you it's a done deal if he says that, providing Whyte beats Chisora.
      I'm ok with it. I don't care for the fight much but they gotta stop acting like they really want Wilder next. It's just not in there plans.

Comment

I'm ok with it. I don't care for the fight much but they gotta stop acting like they really want Wilder next. It's just not in there plans.
        Well that's it. Just say it for what it is. I won't be buying AJ v Whyte, but it's not the worst fight in the world.

They should just stop insulting peoples intelligence saying they want Wilder. They should just be honest about making AJ v Whyte next, we all know its happening anyway.

Comment

Damn he also predicted Chisora to win on matchroom YT channel. I'm surprised a bit but then again the first fight could've went either way

Comment

man... comprehension of the English language really is quite tough for some people...

Comment

You know he's allowed to want more than one fight, right?

If he 'wants' Wilder he's not ducking Fury, Miller, Ortiz and Whyte.

You can rejumble that sentence any way you like and it still holds true.

Regardless, Dillian Whyte is the man that Wilder ran from and pledged to make him wait years for a shot, so he can't be bad, can he?

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                You know he's allowed to want more than one fight, right?

If he 'wants' Wilder he's not ducking Fury, Miller, Ortiz and Whyte.

You can rejumble that sentence any way you like and it still holds true.

Regardless, Dillian Whyte is the man that Wilder ran from and pledged to make him wait years for a shot, so he can't be bad, can he?
                Nobody runs from Dillian Whyte lol

Wilder was right to turn it down. He is WBC champ why should he have to run a gauntlet of fighters that Hearn puts infront of him before being able to fight AJ. This isn't Mortal Kombat, you don't need to fight your way to the boss. Wilder and AJ are champs, Wilder shouldn't have to fight B level fighters to get a shot.

Wilder was right to turn it down out of principle. Hearn is a joker with his guard dogs protecting his cash cow.

When Wilder said let's do it but put a guarantee to fight AJ in the contract, Hearn caked his pants and said "it doesn't work like that"
                Last edited by EasternEuroFan; 12-17-2018, 11:35 AM.

Comment

I don't understand wanting to give a rematch to someone you easily beat. Joshua should be annoyed by Whyte wanting to fight him again.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
                    Nobody runs from Dillian Whyte lol

Wilder was right to turn it down. He is WBC champ why should he have to run a gauntlet of fighters that Hearn puts infront of him before being able to fight AJ. This isn't Mortal Kombat, you don't need to fight your way to the boss. Wilder and AJ are champs, Wilder shouldn't have to fight B level fighters to get a shot.

Wilder was right to turn it down out of principle. Hearn is a joker with his guard dogs protecting his cash cow.

When Wilder said let's do it but put a guarantee to fight AJ in the contract, Hearn caked his pants and said "it doesn't work like that"
                    Agreed. That whole you have to fight my scrubs to get an AJ fight ploy was bush league and embarrassing. The Wilder-Fury fight has put that to bed bigtime. AJ now needs to prove he's the best vs both of them..

Comment

Working...
                    X