No announcement yet.

prime pacquiao vs lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prime pacquiao vs lomachenko

p4p who wins and who would you rather watch?

Manny via bodybag. If Lomo was hurt and dropped by Linares then Manny decapitates him.

Comment

Have to agree.

One of the things that separated him was his ability to take a punch from 126 and up.
      See the 1st rd vs Cotto. Cotto landed a couple of bombs which had no effect on Pac. Soon Pac landed and got 2 KDs and Cotto ran the rest of the fight.
      Last edited by johnbook; 12-17-2018, 04:17 AM.

Comment

It would be very interesting at 126-130.
        But I think a prime Pac beats Loma.

Comment

i think it will be an interesting match in 3-4 rounds and then it becomes a pacquiao show.

similar to how pac vs cotto was interesting and competitive in 2 rounds until the knockdowns came.

as i remember, roach stated that prime pac and linares fought in sparring. linares was obliterated.

pacquiao was certainly interesting when roach let him spar with young and dangerous guys (young porter, benavidez, linares, mikey, etc.). pac started to fade when roach became cheap and beltran became pac's sparring partner for more than five years. this is when pac felt like he was losing dedication because he felt it's gotten repetitive.

Comment

Working...
          X