Comments Thread For: Canelo Destroys Rocky Fielding in Three For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    GGG was in his prime.

He thrown a lot of punches in both fights, of fact, thrown more punches than Canelo
    sorry guy but nobody is in their prime at 36 yrs old. Doesn't mean they're washed up but definitely not in their prime.

Comment

• Liam Smith, Amir Khan, and now Rocky Fielding...easy knock outs for Canela...why doesn't he fight guys like Hurd, Andrade, Jacobs, or the Charlos? Open your eyes...he and DLH know those black guys will fcuk him up!!!

Comment

• Haha, to all these haters. Saul is the man right now and these pro black, pro euro A55 hats can't stand it. I LOVE IT!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Papirico52 View Post
          I hate Canelo, I hope he gets KTFO, won't happen tho.
          Didn't happen, but curious where the hate comes from? The guy is a great, hard working and exciting fighter. He's been a great ambassador of the sport, doesn't talk ****, respects all of his opponents. What is there to dislike, much less hate?

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Fuuuckkkk off hater

Bring it up when fury, bjs and pevntkin fight.
            druggie!!!!!

Comment

• I even watched the post fight interview to see if Canelo would say anything interesting. He did not.

This was the kind of fight you throw some manufactured drama to make it worth it. Have a fan fly in the ring or stage a brawl after the fight. Something!

This was just a boring night of boxing.

Comment

• Oh my god is Rocky Fielding awful! How this clown even won a secondary title is beyond me. He's slow, weak, uncoordinated, has awful feet, looked out of shape and throws all arm punches. It was embarrassing, I absolutely can't believe Canelo fought that guy. My buddy summed it up perfectly...cringe-worthy.

Comment

• Canela

He fights at 170's anyway..even when he was doing catchweights...same day weigh ins were a good thing..

Comment

• Planned on watching this but ended up going out. No surprise when I saw the highlight on sportscenter at the bar around midnight.

Canelo has every right to fight a tune up and I have no criticism of him and his team, but that card was garbage top-to-bottom. A new network should be pulling out all the stops to put their best food forward. If I'm a casual fan, why would I keep DAZN when ESPN has been putting on excellent cards consistently for a year now?

Comment

• Will DAZN ever let us know how this did?
                      Judging from the traffic here yesterday, more eyes were on Wilder-Fury than Canelo-Rocky.

Comment

Working...
                      X