Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel ashamed of myself. Come in here if you need to eat CROW!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    8-4 Fury minus the knockdowns equals a score of 116-112. Now deduct two points from Fury for the ninth round knockout and then add it to the Deontay Wilder's column and you have a score of 114-114 a draw. Now when you deduct the two points from Fury in round twelve and then add them to Deontay Wilder's column then you have a score of 116-112 for Deontay Wilder. You see there? You actually had Deontay Wilder winning the fight all along by four points.
    Wilder doesn’t get extra points, in your system, you’re actually scoring the round 11 to 8, which is why your calculations are wrong.

You deduct a point for each KD. Wilder doesn’t get anything extra

Comment

It was a lot of fans who when he was down and out really wanted him back! He is Needed in the Heavyweight Division and boxing in general because of that Charisma and Big Personality. Not sure about all the extra stuff but I'm Happy to see him back...all the way back now!
      Last edited by sicko; 12-02-2018, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
        Wilder doesn’t get extra points, in your system, you’re actually scoring the round 11 to 8, which is why your calculations are wrong.

You deduct a point for each KD. Wilder doesn’t get anything extra
        You're right. I admit my mistake. I was wrong and offer my sincerest apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          Sounds like most of you guys would give him a blow job.
          Lay off the dramatics yer.
          Fùck off and get ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            You are right and I've already apologized. I've admitted that I made a mistake.
            Ah. Maybe I shoulda read through the rest of the thread before replying. Apologies then.

It's unusual enough for the guy delivering the KDs to be down on the cards that it's hardly surprising there's a little confusion... most egregious example I remember was Quillin vs N'Dam, where Quillin knocked N'Dam down a total of 6 times in 3 seperate rounds, but still only won narrowly in the eyes of many by basically being outclassed over most of the remaining 9 rounds. Judges didn't see it that close,though, needless to say.
            Last edited by Citizen Koba; 12-02-2018, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Used to do the same.

Then he beat Kiltchsko and got my respect.

Then he outboxed Wilder and I became a fan.

Comment

I’m very much in the same boat. I always felt the Klitschko fight was a fluke but after last night I can gladly admit it wasn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  Ah. Maybe I shoulda read through the rest of the thread before replying. Apologies then.

It's unusual enough for the guy delivering the KDs to be down on the cards that it's hardly surprising there's a little confusion... most egregious example I remember was Quillin vs N'Dam, where Quillin knocked N'Dam down a total of 6 times in 3 seperate rounds, but still only won narrowly in the eyes of many by basically being outclassed over most of the remaining 9 rounds. Judges didn't see it that close,though, needless to say.
                  Yeah I know what you mean but it's no problem Bro. We all good

Comment

Working...
                  X