Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd ducked Nasukawa, then Manny ducked The Hornet rematch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Floyd ducked Nasukawa, then Manny ducked The Hornet rematch.

Accept and admit that. No excuses.

After watching that guy kick the pads would you fight him he would break Floyd’s legs

Comment

manny already fought horn!! you cant duck a fighter you've already fought!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        After watching that guy kick the pads would you fight him he would break Floyd’s legs
        I wouldn't do it, no. But if I were Manny, I'd stop running from The Hornet especially after what Crawford did to him.

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        manny already fought horn!! you cant duck a fighter you've already fought!!
        He ducked the REMATCH, bro. Called out by Horn and ran scared.

Comment

Hard to duck a guy you've already fought. Not hard to duck a guy who woulda kicked your teeth in though. Lol, he ducked a babyface 125 lb asian guy because he didnt wanna get kicked for 65 million bucks. What a P u s s y.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            I wouldn't do it, no. But if I were Manny, I'd stop running from The Hornet especially after what Crawford did to him.

Manny is wash up and should retire

Comment

Mayfeather

Let's be mature...

Manny didn't rematch Jeff Horn because they would only rematch in Brisbane. What kind of idiot would Manny be to willingly get robbed again buy the hometown judges? Hence Fraudnelo-GGG 2. The mistake team GGG made was agreeing to fight in Vegas again.

Floyd backed out of an MMA fight he thought would be a boxing match against a very questionable opponent size and skill wise.

Manny backed out of a fight against a current welterweight (Who's moving to 154 if he can't get a Crawford rematch)

Big difference in turning down a fight rigged from the start for you and backing out from a fight rigged from the start against you.

Comment

he fought horn already. you cant duck someone you fought already. so manny duck the rematch then? ok, well, floyd ducked the little 122lbs jap then

Comment

Half the people saying Floyd ducked are just salty haters because he beat their favorite fighter, the other half are just trolls or just making fun of the situation. Eh. It's not even worth addressing in my opinion, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by CrowsNestWest View Post
                    Manny didn't rematch Jeff Horn because they would only rematch in Brisbane. What kind of idiot would Manny be to willingly get robbed again buy the hometown judges?

Big difference in turning down a fight rigged from the start for you and backing out from a fight rigged from the start against you.
                    Sounds like you're just concerned that Manny would get beat again. When 6 out 8 judges from AROUND THE WORLD all agreed that Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn beat Manny Pacquiao at the Battle of Brisbane, fair and square.

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    so manny duck the rematch then? ok, well, floyd ducked the little 122lbs jap then
                    As long as you accept that. Manny ducked The Hornet rematch.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Half the people saying Floyd ducked are just salty haters because he beat their favorite fighter, the other half are just trolls or just making fun of the situation. Eh. It's not even worth addressing in my opinion, bro.
                    But it's fun seeing them make excuses for that time that Manny Pacquiao LOST!!!!...to Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn at the Battle of Brisbane, according to 6 of 8 reputable judges from around the world...then got called out by Horn to give Manny a chance to prove it was a fluke win, and Manny RAN.

Comment

Working...
                    X