No announcement yet.

What's goin on at ESPN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    Kim is fuking terrible. Are there no decent writers in boxing?
    I used to like Dougie and Kim when they were at Maxboxing. Then Dougie at Ring never did it for me and Kim's stories just became a rehash of his tweets.

As long as Gabe Montoyta doesn't write about boxing again. Glad Mark Ortega got ran out of boxing.

Comment

Nothing* ESPN can do will be worse than putting Kreigel on the mic

*ok I'm sure they could do something but it's unlikely

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
        Kim has been a Top Rank shill for 15+ years, it's an easy decision to hire him and keep those talking points going. Hopefully they get Kim and Ward together at a fight and Ward slaps the shit out of him.
        It is good to see that being a shill for Top Rank paid off for him though, he put in a lot of work for them so good that they are giving back to him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          It is good to see that being a shill for Top Rank paid off for him though, he put in a lot of work for them so good that they are giving back to him.
          Shillin' ain't easy.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            How tf did he get a job at ESPN? He runs a racist twitter account by the name of ego_biggest.
            You serious? What did he say that was racist?

I never known him to be racist, but pretty damn anti Al, anti Floyd, and pro Arum which is just plain obnoxious.

I know pretty much anyone who disagrees with him no matter how credible their opinion is he blocks them.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
              I used to like Dougie and Kim when they were at Maxboxing. Then Dougie at Ring never did it for me and Kim's stories just became a rehash of his tweets.

As long as Gabe Montoyta doesn't write about boxing again. Glad Mark Ortega got ran out of boxing.
              Whats the backstory hear bro. What happened to Gabe and Mark?

Yeah I too like them better at Maxboxing, but didn't Maxboxing go out of business years ago?

Comment

Steve Kim has been a good foot soldier for Top Rank over the years. Always pushing their agenda and spin in the media.

So it makes sense that they would now reward him.

At least Kim can stop pretending that he's an objective journalist now.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Steve Kim has been a good foot soldier for Top Rank over the years. Always pushing their agenda and spin in the media.

So it makes sense that they would now reward him.

At least Kim can stop pretending that he's an objective journalist now.
                  I never liked how Dougie went to GB and Steve was always riding TR, that told us we'd never get objective stories from either of them.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    How tf did he get a job at ESPN? He runs a racist twitter account by the name of ego_biggest.

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                      You serious? What did he say that was racist?

I never known him to be racist, but pretty damn anti Al, anti Floyd, and pro Arum which is just plain obnoxious.

I know pretty much anyone who disagrees with him no matter how credible their opinion is he blocks them.
                      He's saying steve kim runs a racist alt account. But his regular account has tip toed the line on racism

Comment

Working...
                      X