No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    But if Kavanaugh never did this, how could they have vetted him for it or prepared for it?

If you're applying for a job interview, and some crazy woman runs into the office claiming that you raped her a decade ago, will you be ready for this, if you've never seen that woman, or had done any such thing?
    Vlad stop pretending he didn't know the woman or never saw her.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      LOL you know for sure different?

Her friends wont back her up and say they never went to a party with her.

Stop pretending this isnt a hack job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        How dumb are you guys?

You have the numbers!

Just nominate someone who isn’t a scumbag

It’s not hard
        How many FBI background checks has this guy had? 6 or so

Has anything ever come up? No

Now some unprovable accusation from almost 40 years ago comes out at the last min.. as Dems start to **** themselves at the thought of him getting in

Clearly you lack any brain cells.. so I will leave it at that

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          LOL you know for sure different?

Her friends wont back her up and say they never went to a party with her.

Stop pretending this isnt a hack job.
          Huh? when have I said it wasn't? I think I made it pretty clear that I don't care that it is and gave the reasons why.

No matter what you call it, had Trump better vetted Kavanuagh we wouldn't be going through all this. Trump's lack of vetting coupled with the Republicans denying Obama the appointment in 2016 all but assured this would be an ugly sh-tshow.

Comment

Her own friend is saying she does not remember any such party or anything like this happening.

Do you know every girl from your high school?

What do you mean pretend?

Comment

Huh? when have I said it wasn't? I think I made it pretty clear that I don't care that it is and gave the reasons why.

No matter what you call it, had Trump better vetted Kavanuagh we wouldn't be going through all this. Trump's lack of vetting coupled with the Republicans denying Obama the appointment in 2016 all but assured this would be an ugly sh-tshow.
              You cant vet things that are made up.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                You cant vet things that are made up.
                True, but none of the stuff I've read about sounds made up. This honestly sounds "made up" to you?

If so, why would Kavanuagh say his journals from that year will exonerate him? Why hasn't he just ssid she is making all this up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Her own friend is saying she does not remember any such party or anything like this happening.

Do you know every girl from your high school?

What do you mean pretend?
                  It's clear he knows the woman. There isn't any question.

Comment

True, but none of the stuff I've read about sounds made up. This honestly sounds "made up" to you?

If so, why would Kavanuagh say his journals from that year will exonerate him? Why hasn't he just ssid she is making all this up?
                    He didn't say she made this up because it's possible that there was a party, and some high school boy did grab her boobs at said party, but that boy was simply not Kavanaugh.

Comment

You have to be kidding right?

Comment

Working...
                      X