Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn has been exposed since coming to the U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree MCC 100! You can tell the American media has Anthony and Eddie SHOOK ; Joshua looked like he wanted to cry in NY when the fans cried out for that Deontay Wilder fight haha! and Eddie lost it! BWAHAHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      besides being white, what has he done that made you resent him so deeply?
      So Arum, De La Hoya, Duva, and Don King can get it but Eddie is off limits??!?

Comment

He's got y'all paying for Whyte-Parker with Eggington-Cook as cheif support.

imagine trying to sell that to American fans

That's not even HBO championship level boxing. That's HBO boxing after dark.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Hearn is a European level promoter he has no business with guys like gbp, TR and Pbc
          Hahahahaha wtf PBC...................lololololoolololol

GBP..........lolololololololololololololololol

Both are fvkn terrible you moron. Another day another hater. Hearn will show you how its done you salty fvkn ladyboy. Sit back and enjoy the ride coz Hearn ain't going nowhere lol

Comment

Originally posted by JohnP2 View Post
            It's been a joke. Matchroom USA=FLOP. Eddie has woofed and woofed how he was gonna take over boxing here, and signs trash. I'll be honest with you, I could care less which fighter is fighting for whom, etc. Eddie obviously does, and I was cringing at that presser.

This just shows you the difference between a real do'er like Haymon, and mouthpiece like Hearns.
            Another cvnt who hasn't got a clue. How the fvk has Hearn flopped already lololololol

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              He's got y'all paying for Whyte-Parker with Eggington-Cook as cheif support.

imagine trying to sell that to American fans

That's not even HBO championship level boxing. That's HBO boxing after dark.
              You said Eddie Hearn was exposed. So what was he exposed on???

I know you have an inferiority complex when it comes to us, but damn, this is just crazy. Stop being a creepy weirdo.

Comment

Working...
              X