Collapse
No announcement yet.

[TV Series] White Famous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been enjoying this. The agent dude is funny as hell. He and Balls make the show for me.

Rappaport is good too.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I have been enjoying this. The agent dude is funny as hell. He and Balls make the show for me.

Rappaport is good too.
      Yeah man Balls is great. Sucks we haven't seen much of Sadie (baby mom's) I thought she was hot.

The soundtrack is good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Yeah man Balls is great. Sucks we haven't seen much of Sadie (baby mom's) I thought she was hot.

The soundtrack is good too.
        I do find myself listening intently to the soundtrack.

I don't like Sadie, although she is fine. She had some nerve telling him not to smash Megan Goode because she might work with her.

That was some typical female BS, especially while she is letting black Earl Hickey smash. LOL!

Comment

I do find myself listening intently to the soundtrack.

I don't like Sadie, although she is fine. She had some nerve telling him not to smash Megan Goode because she might work with her.

That was some typical female BS, especially while she is letting black Earl Hickey smash. LOL!
          yeah you're right, that was lame on her part. That's why I'm glad that sex tape went viral lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            yeah you're right, that was lame on her part. That's why I'm glad that sex tape went viral lol.
            Yeah. Any body that tells you not to smash Meagan Goode should be shot.

I'm not gonna front. When Balls went in about getting ghosted by the chef, I felt some kind of way.

Comment

Yeah. Any body that tells you not to smash Meagan Goode should be shot.

I'm not gonna front. When Balls went in about getting ghosted by the chef, I felt some kind of way.
              I was going to say that. When Floyd walked in and Balls gave him that "All you do is b*tch" speech. I felt that.

We all need a friend like Balls in our lives.

Comment

Working...
              X