Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's the best place to live in the world from a geographic point of view?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the best place to live in the world from a geographic point of view?

I don't mean any of this "our country is the best!" ****, I just mean... in terms of environment, objectively.

The other day I was reading about some Indian island that, every single year, gets monsoons and is half flooded... so much so that they've taken to teaching their schools on a boat.

See, my advice would be.... MOVE.

Australia obviously, while the wildlife issues are exaggerated in the media, still has a ****load of stuff that can kill you.

Now, I do like Fat Yankistan, but there's also issues there, from Earthquakes in certain areas, cold temperature in others (NY in winter) and some animals that would **** you up.

The main problem with living in the UK is that the weather is so **** I've actually grown to love rain. In fact, when it's not raining I'm thinking "WTF's going on?"

So climate wise, the UK isn't the best, with your summer being total pot luck... it's like that Russian Roulette scene in The Deer Hunter, but instead of bullets, you've got a 1-in-6 chance of getting sun.

Yet having said that, there's very little here that can actually kill you. Most of our snakes are complete twats who just sliver around being bell ends, and if there's an Earthquake in the UK (as there was this week, actually) it's usually a really piss-weak once, like level 3. I've experienced a couple, they only usually last about 10 seconds, and you're like "what was that, did someone fart?" Then you read about it in the papers later and you're like "**** me, I didn't even realise."

So what do you guys think? Remember, be OBJECTIVE. If you live in Florida and you want to say Florida, for example, remember you've got the brown recluse and the southern black widow spiders out there, so straight away you have to **** that off, no matter how nice the sunshine.

I don't know the answer to this..... I'm thinking one of the more peaceful European countries like Norway, maybe?

Timbuktu mate, cracking place really.

Comment

I've never been there but New Zealand seems nice from what I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        That would be my call as well. Nice weather. Good wine and the most dangerous animal is a kiwi.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          I'd love to visit it, it is so far though

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            That would be my call as well. Nice weather. Good wine and the most dangerous animal is a kiwi.
            Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
            I'd love to visit it, it is so far though
            Yeah it's way too far but it's quite serene and peaceful.
            Also they are building bunkers there for the super riches so it might be a safe haven for doomsday.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...51735325306887

Comment

Denver, Colorado:

You get the most out of all seasons there. Tons of stuff to do.

Valencia, Spain:

Beautiful weather all year round. Great restaurants and tons of hot women.

Brighton, England:

Hands down the best weather in England. Wikipedia says it's the "unofficial gay capital of the UK" though, any truth to that?

Asia seems to be either cold as **** or hot as hell.

Indonesia or the Philippines would probly be your best bet.

Comment

United states. China. South America.

Geographically.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  Denver, Colorado:

You get the most out of all seasons there. Tons of stuff to do.

Valencia, Spain:

Beautiful weather all year round. Great restaurants and tons of hot women.

Brighton, England:

Hands down the best weather in England. Wikipedia says it's the "unofficial gay capital of the UK" though, any truth to that?

Asia seems to be either cold as **** or hot as hell.

Indonesia or the Philippines would probly be your best bet.
                  **** that place in the winter though.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    **** that place in the winter though.

Lots of snow but at least it's not bitter cold like the northern states.

Comment

Working...
                    X