No announcement yet.

Does trump fold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    So he shut down the govt, harmong the lives of million Americans while trying to hold them hostage for his stupid wall, and fails.

Further proving trump has no clue what he's doing and doesn't care about actual americans
    really?

because someone refusing to negotiate AT ALL isnt a problem at all no?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Yeah that was pretty wild. Between him and Lara Trump the administration has looked hilariously out of touch with most Americans lately.
      Someone should call my credit union and tell them it's out of touch. It's suggested on their main page.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        Does trump fold?
        opening it for 3 weeks isn't folding......

if thats what ya think then you really dont follow politics

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          He played this one wrong so far. I think he reopens on short term basis to give time to make a deal. Very least he pays workers.
          nothing wrong with that hopefully pelosi and schumer stop being hypocrites and start negotiating..... or imo itll just get worse after those 3 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            really?

because someone refusing to negotiate AT ALL isnt a problem at all no?
            But Nancy said the government wasn't open and it needs to be open to make a deal.
            So now it's open. Ball is in her court. Next excuse is, it's not really open. Lol

Comment

Yeah that was pretty wild. Between him and Lara Trump the administration has looked hilariously out of touch with most Americans lately.
              Yeah my wife was so mad at both. I had to hear like a 15 minute rant last night. LOL.

Comment

I'm glad the irs, air traffic controllers, and tsa agents were able to affect the industry/commerce enough for the president to react. The president would have no victories if he tried to touch non-fed pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Someone should call my credit union and tell them it's out of touch. It's suggested on their main page.
                  What?

One of the dumbest posts I've read in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    But Nancy said the government wasn't open and it needs to be open to make a deal.
                    So now it's open. Ball is in her court. Next excuse is, it's not really open. Lol
                    we shall see....... i dont trust that old hag at all

seems like she has a super hiden agenda

Comment

What?

One of the dumbest posts I've read in a while.
                      Call them and tell them a loan is a bad idea.
                      Sactocu.org the number is on the site.

Comment

Working...
                      X