Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twin sisters plan to get pregnant by same man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say the guy is in a good position. trouble can ensue in any situation, but enjoy it.

Comment

I think it gets old after a while ****ing the same looking b1tches unless they do 3 way but even then it will get boring in few months

Comment

I'd pass....Something ******ed looking about their heads. Just another social media stunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          I think it gets old after a while ****ing the same looking b1tches unless they do 3 way but even then it will get boring in few months
          Anything can get old. Gotta spice it up and sexing up twin sisters is pretty spicy already.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            They both kinda ugly but sometimes dem women of lesser hotness be a real fire******* in the bedroom. Best sex I ever had was wit a girl wit a lazy eye.
            Lmfao. Yea they kinda look weirdish cute if that makes any sense. Like if you get the right angle kinda cute, but not the right angle their heads looking a lil misshaped or something & they look like some funhouse mirror kinda face.

But yea the sexist girls who f#ck good are unicorns. The average to ugly girl who f#cks good is a more consistent breed.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Lmfao. Yea they kinda look weirdish cute if that makes any sense. Like if you get the right angle kinda cute, but not the right angle their heads looking a lil misshaped or something & they look like some funhouse mirror kinda face.

But yea the sexist girls who f#ck good are unicorns. The average to ugly girl who f#cks good is a more consistent breed.
              They be having to make up for they lack of beauty. Most 5’s and lower usually know they way around a *****.

Comment

Their heads look like they were drawn on by someone who can't draw. Weird shapes and features

Comment

oh, i just aw their picture. still, they must be good lays.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    That guy is signing up for a spot in hell..people have to stop looking at looks and realize you will have 2 females nagging the hell out of you for years!!! Lucky??? hell naw thats a curse
                    Not all females nag tho. In certain cultures they can't even talk back.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
                      Their heads look like they were drawn on by someone who can't draw. Weird shapes and features
                      I agree...but then I saw the size of their juggs and their features seemed suddenly more appealing.

Comment

Working...
                      X