WBA announces their 'Boxing Is One' plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBA announces their 'Boxing Is One' plan

The WBA is a sh•t belt.

They sanction 12 different champions for each division as long as they pay the sanctioning fees.

Who would believe a word that crook is saying

Garbage

Comment

I stopped reading at "strengthen our values"

What values? Dudes have like 3 champs per division

Comment

This sounds great, but it's all a load of shyte

Comment

6 and 7 sound like an endorsement of DAZN. Hearn and Mendoza gunna be the new Haymon and Sulaiman

Comment

I was hoping this referred to one beltholder per division. Until they do that, hard pass.

Comment

WBC, WBA, IBF, WBO ALL need to have VADA CBP so that fighters

Also can something be done about UNIFICATION? How about Stop Removing Champions with other Belt Organizations from Rankings just because they're Champions! That would Really Fix a lot of things that is currently going in boxing as far as fighters running to one Belt Organizations to get away from other fighters and being content with being a Champion for certain Belt Organizations.

Belt Organizations and Egotistical Promoters have RUINED THIS SPORT! Along with the fighters who allow them to have that type of Power! Boxing needs to get more Organized OVERALL!

Comment

Damn.......SMH

I thought their "Boxing is One" plan meant that they now have only 1 belt.

I gave them too much of the benefit of doubt. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  6 and 7 sound like an endorsement of DAZN. Hearn and Mendoza gunna be the new Haymon and Sulaiman

i honestly didn't want to go there so i don't sound like an anti-hearn maniac, but i'm glad somebody did

at least fighters will be getting insurance. it'll probably still come out of their pockets in one way on another, but at least they'll be getting it.

Comment

8. get rid of the regular titles and only give interim titles in the event of injury's or unforeseen circumstances to the main champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X