Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighter Can Barely Stand Up At Weigh-in! Too Weak To Walk Unsupported! [VID]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighter Can Barely Stand Up At Weigh-in! Too Weak To Walk Unsupported! [VID]

Weigh-in for an MMA bout which happened on the weekend. Interesting vid nonetheless..

They should just cancel that fight. And what kind of team condones draining the fighter to that degree?

That motherfuker is straight just dieing right there, probably lost plenty of brain cells without a single hit to the noggin.
    Last edited by SplitSecond; 10-09-2017, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Let me guess he lost badly...they should be fined for this ****..guy looks like he needs to be in a hospital

Comment

Pretty disgusting. He should not have been allowed to weigh-in.

Comment

If that fight wasn't or isn't cancelled that commissions is f#cked up and will eventually get someone killed.

Hell if that guy and/or his team aren't completely broke and desperate idk why they wouldn't even call this one off. That's one of the worst ways I seen someone in on the scale.

Comment

so how was the fight?

Comment

One of the major reasons as to why Floyd Mayweather & Bernard Hopkins lasted so long in the game is? Because they did not buy into the CUTTING GAME! They always kept close to fighting weight all year round! Overtime constantly weight draining yourself, shortens your career! And it probably also inflicts massive amounts of unnecessary damage on the body before a fight! (Just look how weak Conor Mcgregor looked up against a 40 year old Floyd Mayweather who was outweighed by 20lbs!)...

Comment

How can they allow the fight to go on? Why do they even bother to weigh him when he had to be carried to the scale? They should have called off the fight right then. They are dangerously incompetent. No boxer would be allowed to fight if he showed up for the weigh in in that condition.

Comment

The fight took and place he lost a UD. I didnt see the fight however so i cant say how he looked.

Comment

That was Canelo making 152

Comment

Working...
                    X