Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*New* ESPN Video: Jalen Rose, Rapper Fabolous, Skip Bayless on Floyd-Manny (5/18/2011

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
    just take the blood test manny
    Tell floyd to end his vacation first.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      I like de hip hop, play basketball, and de manny pacquiao. I don't care to know if my hero is juicing. Sometimes when we touch.....

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

Comment

Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
          how can pac take the test if he's still on a vacation?

Comment

@ being called a "*****"....whenever I see things in favor of Floyd...I'm that...but as soon as I rip Floyd...the Floyd fans take it across the chin and keep it moving....or a cat like tweez might drop a slick counter and thats it....they never mistake me for their archrivals

this is what I believe...just for the record....Floyd is not afraid...Manny is not juicing....and Arum is a snake and Manny is his cow....Manny is being milked and matched up against dead men who just so happens to walk....he's(Arum) the main reason this fight hasn't happened....he doesnt believe in his dude or he doesnt want the tests....its probably both.....and IF Manny is on something, he doesnt know....also I believe Floyd Sr. was shook at how Manny thumped up Hatton and Cotto and began to say things that was stupid...NOW!!!...I hope this is the LAST time I have to explain myself....I do my dirt all by lonely around here!!...WHAT!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              @ being called a "*****"....whenever I see things in favor of Floyd...I'm that...but as soon as I rip Floyd...the Floyd fans take it across the chin and keep it moving....or a cat like tweez might drop a slick counter and thats it....they never mistake me for their archrivals

this is what I believe...just for the record....Floyd is not afraid...Manny is not juicing....and Arum is a snake and Manny is his cow....Manny is being milked and matched up against dead men who just so happens to walk....he's(Arum) the main reason this fight hasn't happened....he doesnt believe in his dude or he doesnt want the tests....its probably both.....and IF Manny is on something, he doesnt know....also I believe Floyd Sr. was shook at how Manny thumped up Hatton and Cotto and began to say things that was stupid...NOW!!!...I hope this is the LAST time I have to explain myself....I do my dirt all by lonely around here!!...WHAT!?!?
              Are those ******s seriously calling you a *****?

Don't even trip on these fools homie.

Comment

Working...
              X