• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Back up in the fold again.
    You back at sippin'?!

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
      You back at sippin'?!
      Naw. I figured I'd let it alone for easter. I might have a sip later on this evening though Vers mah homie. I been givin out the greens. I tried to green you but I still gotta spread it round for I can hit you again.

Comment

• Damn Bringer, I knew there were gonna be consequences

Comment

• Just my numbers, son - I should have it sorted shortly. If not, it was worth it bumping you guys up. Just doing my part to improve on mod/user interactions.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Just my numbers, son - I should have it sorted shortly. If not, it was worth it bumping you guys up. Just doing my part to improve on mod/user interactions.
            You have set the bar(pun is sooooooo intended), for mod/user interactions. You are a legend, and stories of Bringer Teh Great shall be passed down from generation to generation, for generations.

Comment

• Best keep a low profile until this blows over Chief, they might come after our bars too

Comment

• Realistically it looks like the number is inessential when karma hits come from a mod, I appear to be getting +2 rep for each hit regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Naw. I figured I'd let it alone for easter. I might have a sip later on this evening though Vers mah homie. I been givin out the greens. I tried to green you but I still gotta spread it round for I can hit you again.
                  Appreciate the gesture.

Comment

• Wine is yucky.

I'm not sophisticated, it appears.

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
                      Appreciate the gesture.
                      Aint nothin mah dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X