This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post

We should see 4 English clubs in knockout stages and Tottenham and Arsenal in Europa
    Tottenham have a good chance of topping Dortmund if they dont choke imo...

but obviously they are gonna choke so it doesn't matter anyway

Comment

• Sparked jinxed us without a doubt.

All that talk of entertaining groups and we got stuck with a better version of Chelsea and a lesser version of Chelsea.

Comment

• I think that group rests on Roma vs Chelsea. If Chelsea get a point or win they're probably through in at least 2nd.

I can only see Chelsea get a point from Atletico. Chelsea just matched up extremely poorly against them. At when Mourinho was here he had no answers whatsoever. We just out-dulled by a team even more dull and street-wise than his team was.

Atletico just don't let you counter attack.

I don't know how good Roma are but they have some good players. Obviously lost a few good players this summer.

If FC Carrier Bag get a point from anyone they turn the whole thing on its head.

It is a good group in terms of competitiveness. Apart from Spurs. The other English teams groups are a snore.

They probably do want to shoehorn at least a few English sides through to the next round for TV ratings and pressure from sponsors. Some incredibly soft groups Man U, Liverpool, and City got.

City will be playing their home group games in front of about 12 people.

Not sure the seeding worked overall despite what I thought yesterday. That Monaco group is dreadful.
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 08-24-2017, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• Apparently we've offered Ox 180k a week.

Madness. Just sell him to Chelsea ffs.

Comment

• I don't know how Liverpool got such a nice group. Apart from Sevilla, pretty easy and their accumulator can't be that good after a decade of being outside of the CL.

Also, please do sell Oxlade to Chelsea. Everything aside, he'll probably turn into an A level player under Conte and learn to dial in those long range bangers he launches on the regular. Moses under everyone else was a C/C-, under Conte, B level easily. So, we can only assume...

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post

We should see 4 English clubs in knockout stages and Tottenham and Arsenal in Europa
              chelses got this, roma actually doing pretty bad since spaletti left them. group C and D are most tight olympiaikos and sporting are good enough to upsetting the europe elites.

Comment

• Can't wait for Moscow away

Comment

• Utd won't even make top 4, big shout but have I been wrong yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    I had it handed over last May.

That United team is primed to win this year. But just this year.

I doubt anyone retains the premier league again. There is just too much money involved and the other teams react. This isn't Germany.

Have we all done our predictions for the season?

Top 4 and relegation

1. United
                    2. City
                    3. Chelsea
                    4. Liverpool

18. Huddersfield
                    19. Crystal Palace
                    20. Brighton
                    The bench is so good man.. Fellani gets a lot of **** but he's a great sub. Martial is on fire atm.. comes on and tears tired defences to bits.. can't wait till ibra is back..

Good point about title defences.. United and Chelsea dont get enough credit for that...

Makes me laugh apparently the Arsenal invincibles team was the best side of all time in England..

Yet they couldn't retain the title

Got beat by an English club in CL

And folded as soon as they lost to United and haven't won the title for 12+ years since

Comment

• Its a marathon not a sprint.

Prem winners is locked in by December 31st.

Whomever is in the top spot by then usually goes on to take the whole thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X