Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whose watchin the Presidential Debates Friday night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose watchin the Presidential Debates Friday night?

........Anybody?!
    Yes
    55.88%
    No
    2.94%
    Obama
    26.47%
    Mccain
    14.71%

!?!?1/1/1?11?

Comment

bumppppppp

Comment

I would take it as a no.

Comment

I wouldn't miss it. If it goes the way I think it will it will be very satisfying for me.

Comment

Hell yes. I have my uh counter ready for Obama's responses. Unless of course they have a teleprompter there for him to read off of. Me thinks Barry took a few too many hits off the crack pipe when he was younger.

Comment

The debates are going to decide this election for sure. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                Hell yes. I have my uh counter ready for Obama's responses. Unless of course they have a teleprompter there for him to read off of. Me thinks Barry took a few too many hits off the crack pipe when he was younger.
                Do you think Cindy McCain will be standing behind Mac during the debate?

Comment

I may not watch them live but I'll certainly see them at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by scap View Post
                    Do you think Cindy McCain will be standing behind Mac during the debate?
                    Are they gonna get him a box to stand on so he doesn't look like a short wrinkled old man next to Obama... Oh wait.. He is a short wrinkled old man nevermind....

Go Obama!

Comment

Working...
                    X