No announcement yet.

Why couldnt Spence KO a 135 fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
    Manny couldn't KO punching bag Brandon Rios .
    Is that a knock on Pac ?
    mikey couldnt land a single punch on spence after saying he saw flaws in spence, is this a knock on mikey?

Comment

It’s easy to look like a KO artist when you are facing tomato cans and Joe blows. Mikey may have been outsized but he brought elite skills to the table and Spence couldnt figure him out enough to finish him. Like I mentioned in other thread, he lacks imagination and doesnt know how to create openings.. to him it’s more like you punch me once and ill punch you back so on and so forth like a simpleton. Can you imagine Mikey going 12 rds against Hearns or even Tito.

Spence is overrated. He is the boogeyman because the current state of boxing is fairly weak. Look at the title holders at WW..

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
        Because he made a point of trying to out box him, which he did. Then when he wanted to knock him out, Gacria went into survival mode and stopped opening up.
        Garcia was fighting in the championship rounds still. I figured people would pull this spence held back nonsense. Despite spence starting everyvfight boxing and this garcia fight basically looking like the peterson fight except garcia's defense isnt just plastering his gloves to his face but actually actively parrying.

Spence couldnt stop garcia because of garcia's defense. That's it. Garcia didnt have his legs under him but he could atleast still use his elite level defense.
        Last edited by SplitSecond; 03-18-2019, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          Garcia was fighting in the championship rounds still. I figured people would pull this spence held back nonsense. Despite spence starting everyvfight boxing and this garcia fight basically looking like the peterson fight except garcia's defense isnt just plastering his gloves to his face but actually actively parrying.

Spence couldnt stop garcia because of garcia's defense. That's it. Garcia didnt have his legs under him but he could atleast still use his elite level defense.
          You said the same ish I said, but called it "Garcia's Defense"... Garcia did not open up period. He when into Broner mode. One punch at a time, and back to covering up at all cost. That is not Garcia's style, he switched up to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            It’s easy to look like a KO artist when you are facing tomato cans and Joe blows. Mikey may have been outsized but he brought elite skills to the table and Spence couldnt figure him out enough to finish him. Like I mentioned in other thread, he lacks imagination and doesnt know how to create openings.. to him it’s more like you punch me once and ill punch you back so on and so forth like a simpleton. Can you imagine Mikey going 12 rds against Hearns or even Tito.

Spence is overrated. He is the boogeyman because the current state of boxing is fairly weak. Look at the title holders at WW..
            When was the welterweight that strong after the 80's ?
            Camacho survived against Tito .

Comment

Sheryl Bends Jewnyer is a disgrace, couldn't even wipe his ass with the manlet Mikey BUMcia. Last time I bother watching either of those fucc munchers

Comment

Working...
              X