Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Beats Down Mikey Garcia, Wins Lopsided Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
    Thank God for Lennox Lewis' and Mike Tyson intelligent predictions. They favoured Mikey Garcia for unknown reasons
    Lewis likes to go against the grain, not sure what Mike was playing at

Comment

• Originally posted by FightingWords View Post
      Mikey took the fight because he honestly thought Spence was just a big lug moving forward. And would out box Spence. But Errol showed he can box as well. And that really surprised Garcia tonight.
      You made an excellent point that many seem to be missing about this whole exercise.

Team Garcia made much noise that Mikey would outbox Spence ..... Sooooo Spence showed everyone that he can box, as well as slug. And I honestly don't think Spence really turned on the gas to try and KO Mikey. He turned it up from time to time .... but Spence didn't go for broke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
        SPENCE vs PAC in the same arena. Let's do it!!
        Just no pac ain’t beat athletic version of margarito

Comment

• Erroll is now pound 4 pound the best fighter of the world after this performance. However, I would give Mikey his credit though. He took a Hellacious ass whooping from Erroll Spence, Jr. The more green, the least skilled, the least experienced and the least seasoned fighter. What a cherrypicked gone left?

Comment

• PAC looked like he sh%t his pants after SPENCE told him to come over to the mic. Lol.

Comment

• This is a one time I say boxing won. A lot of damn boxing skills on display and balls too. Mikey is one tough dude.

Comment

• Dominant win by Spence. More dominant than I thought he would be but the fight was a bit of snooze at times.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  I predict War Mikey! will change his username to War Nery! after this fight LOL

Nery did look good, doe.

Comment

• "war mikey!!!" ))))

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      boy were u wrong, theres weight classes for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X