Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barrack hussein obama home town of chicage is in a state of "undeclared war"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Further proof that the only reason Far Right Wingers obsess over Chicago 24/7 is because it's Obama's hometown lol....

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      I suppose Obama caused all the gun violence in the 60's thjrough the 90's too?

Some would argue that period was worse simply because the gangs were centralized and a lot more powerful instead of just small sets claiming Gangster Disciples, Black Disciples, or Vice Lords. I do think the Latin Kings still have some sort of hierarchy.

What caused gang violence in the first place? Poverty and a legacy of blatant discrimination sure helped. Gangs in Chicago have been bad forever. That isn't on Obama.
      There are actually a lot of cities with higher violent crime rates/homicide rates than Chicago on a per capita basis over the last 10 years....But since Chicago is Obama's hometown....predictably the far right wingers only obsess over it....

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
        There are actually a lot of cities with higher violent crime rates/homicide rates than Chicago on a per capita basis over the last 10 years....But since Chicago is Obama's hometown....predictably the far right wingers only obsess over it....
        We aren't talking about the last 10 years.. Presently it has an epidemic.. It has more homicides than New York and LA combined in 2016. There is someone shot every 2 hours. It had more murders in August alone than most major cities have had all year.
        Right wingers may pile on, but facts are it truly is a massive problem..

And why wouldn't right wingers pile on.. It's a city ran for decades by liberals, even if obama wasn't around, the right would still bring up chicago as an example of disasterous liberal rule.

The murders, bankrupt schools, bankrupt city, high taxes,, chicago has nothing going for it but the Cubs

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          We aren't talking about the last 10 years.. Presently it has an epidemic.. It has more homicides than New York and LA combined in 2016. There is someone shot every 2 hours. It had more murders in August alone than most major cities have had all year.

And why wouldn't right wingers pile on.. It's a city ran for decades by liberals, even if obama wasn't around, the right would still bring up chicago as an example of disasterous liberal rule.

The murders, bankrupt schools, bankrupt city, high taxes,, chicago has nothing going for it but the Cubs
          are you from the community? if not then quit acting like you give a **** about it, you just interested in purseing your donald trump agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

This isn't a liberal problem, this is a black problem. There are mostly white areas like Vermont or Seattle that have voted liberal for ages yet they don't have massive amounts of gun crime or have a lot of crime in general. It's not liberals doing the shooting in Chicago, it's blacks. Granted most blacks are "liberals" when they vote.
            Last edited by Xoo; 09-17-2016, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
              are you from the community? if not then quit acting like you give a **** about it, you just interested in purseing your donald trump agenda.
              Lmao phag..what's my Donald trump agenda??

Please quote me where I said anything about trump or an agenda?

Please quote or stfu like the ****ing idiot you are

And for the record, I have lived in chicago, my sister still lives in Chicago, and I have dozens of friends that live in Chicago..

So please QOUTE me or run off like a bytch..

**** your stupid,,, "if you don't live there you can't say anything about it". Dumbest crap ever written on here

Now QOUTE Ke or stay salty that your live sucks... Qoute me bytch or run off like the uneducated, no debating fool, little bytch you are..

Qoute bytch

Comment

Working...
              X