No announcement yet.

Outrage at whites-only image as Ugandan climate activist cropped from photo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
    I'm just bored and kidding around. Trying to find something online not related to Kobe. That means no Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
    Yeah everything is basically about Kobe. From schools, to food markets to barbershops, to gas station clerks, everyone is talking Kobe.

Dude truly was one of Americas brightest stars.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      That Greta girl looks like she came from the movie Midsomer.
      More like Children of the Corn to me...…...Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
        Yeah everything is basically about Kobe. From schools, to food markets to barbershops, to gas station clerks, everyone is talking Kobe.

Dude truly was one of Americas brightest stars.
        Man, I was real sad when he passed, but come on. I don't need everyone's perspective. You got ordinary Facebook friends and twitter followers writing paragraphs of condolences. Some I believe had to google him to know he even had children. It's sad but I believe some are clout chasing a dead man just for likes..

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
          Man, I was real sad when he passed, but come on. I don't need everyone's perspective. You got ordinary Facebook friends and twitter followers writing paragraphs of condolences. Some I believe had to google him to know he even had children. It's sad but I believe some are clout chasing a dead man just for likes..
          There were 7 others on that plane as well. Where are peoples paragraphs of condolences for them?

Comment

There were 7 others on that plane as well. Where are peoples paragraphs of condolences for them?
            It would get them only 7 likes and not 70 likes and friend requests. Just pray for the remaining families and keep it moving.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
              Atleast we are having access to running water 24/7 you absolute peasant. And i bathe daily amongst many others who work in construction too. I bet your dreadlocks fuking stink!
              In the meantime, proper good dental hygiene with y'all rusty nails looking teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                In the meantime, proper good dental hygiene with y'all rusty nails looking teeth.
                Not all people bro, its like saying all Americans are obese. Just isn't the case.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Democrats have been rallying around her in this country. Painting murals of her image, inviting her to speaking engagements. She has become a champion of climate change pseudo-science.
                  How is climate change a pseudoscience? Scientific method is being used which means that it ain't. You could question it in various ways - if your beliefs incline you that way - in terms of methodology and conclusions, but a pseudoscience it ain't.
                  Last edited by Citizen Koba; 01-29-2020, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    Racism is strong on the left

See CNN getting sued for racial discrimination by their worker all the time lol

Duhhh KKK = democraps always has been
                    exactly... they .. who ever they be keep trying to be all in clusive and other bs.. but no way hose jose... if you anit working with much.. you get paid nothing.. america

Comment

The rest of them couldn't dunk...

Comment

Working...
                      X