Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loma 'Not Impressed' With Lopez, 'Just A Couple Of Rounds'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s see it Bob, as Teophemo vs Lomachenko is a must see.

People must have no boxing perspective if they believe Teophemo is just power? These guys kill me with this basic analysis.

This kid is technical with speed, power, defense and ruthless aggression and has a high Ring IQ. What’s the problem? Why is it no body stops the fights when we are certain the competition will be overwhelmed. However when fighters are matched well everyone gets worried about the oppositions career...GTFOH

Loma is great but he will have his hands more than full. I see a rough start for Teophemo in this fight but with patience he will start to land punches Loma may not be able to endure.

We will learn in this fight what’s stronger Teophemo’s will, power and timing or Lomachenko tricky very technical movement, speed and chin.

Let’s see it fellas, Cowardly fan boys stand down, there should be no fight prevention strategy. Let it happen as Bob finally did something right this time. Can’t wait for this fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedef View Post
      Why you all want to see 22 years old kid who has 15 fights and is pro 3 years FIGHT against p4p top 3 guy who is in Prime has more than 400 amateur fights has double pro experience and fookin is a beast. I just dont understand... let the Young man develope more get some title defenses and then he can go fight Lomachenko.

Lopez will KO Loma.
      And I'm a huge Loma fan.
      Lopez will catch him early

Comment

I agree. It's unfair and shortsighted to rush Lopez into a Loma fight before he can properly develop. I, as a fan, think he should take six years off entirely to study traditional Ukrainian dance and only then is it on.

Comment

Now we're talking this is must see TV. Wilder-Fury 2 in February and now Lopez-Loma in April. This should be good!!

Comment

I know Loma was impressed you can't tell me he wasn't. But at the same time you can't expect loma to be hyping this guy up either I mean Lopez is the guy he's going to be fighting. Seriously you can't compliment a guy who's main purpose is to kick your @$$ for money lol

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
              Really? I call BS on that. They are both promoted by Top Rank and Arum stands to make major money if they fight. This is a huge unification bout that everybody wants to see.
              Then why are both Lopez and Loma acting like they're both uninterested in fighting one another?

Comment

I think Teofimo will defeat Lomachenko due to the fact that Teo has that straight right hand and that is the weakness of lefthanded fighters...just ask manny pac.....or better yet ask Marquez ....he deciphered the southpaw viciously.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  I can only speak for the impression I took from Lomachenko's interview, but the way I understood it was that he was saying he couldn't really take much from Teo's performance because the fight didn't go on long enough for him to get a proper look at his form and ablities, that he was unable to form any accurate impression, not that he was being dismissive of Lopez's performance as the article seems to be suggesting.
                  That's funny.
                  Watching Lomachenko's reaction right after the fight gave me the impression that he Was being dismissive of Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Then why are both Lopez and Loma acting like they're both uninterested in fighting one another?
                    Lomachenko before the fight. Paraphrased for obvious reasons:

Will not fight until next year against the winner of Lopez/Commey

Lomachenko after the fight:

Welcome to my club. Teo in April and then Tank later in the year.

You:

Lomachenko is acting uninterested in Teo.

Must suck when you agenda doesnt fit. The only guy who is acting uninterested is Teofimo. When asked who are you going to fight next all he says is, you know who.

Okay. See you in April.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedef View Post
                      Why you all want to see 22 years old kid who has 15 fights and is pro 3 years FIGHT against p4p top 3 guy who is in Prime has more than 400 amateur fights has double pro experience and fookin is a beast. I just dont understand... let the Young man develope more get some title defenses and then he can go fight Lomachenko.
                      Maybe because if we ask them to wait people will say he's waited for Loma to get old.

Anyways, people reacted the same way about Floyd vs Oscar DLH. People used that logic to say Loma didn't deserve a title shot against Solido or the following title shot.

Anyways I'm sure many here went through the same thing in other sports, told to young or not experience and still smoked the vets..

Comment

Working...
                      X