Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Rejects The Idea of Being 'Nervous' as Ruiz Bout Nears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Rejects The Idea of Being 'Nervous' as Ruiz Bout Nears

Former world champion Anthony Joshua has promised to become to regain the heavyweight throne in two weeks. On December 7th in Saudi Arabia, Joshua will face IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua in a rematch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eddie Hearn certainly is

Comment

Nothing wrong with being nervous.... Not giving a shyt is worst.

Comment

KO’D From NYC To Saudi LOL

Glassua is going to get knocked out again he don’t have to be nervous he just have to have his pillow in the ring with him lol

Comment

You had a panic attack in the dressing room before your last fight.

yeah, no nerves this time though.

Comment

The typos in the article are amateur at best. What is this BS. If you are going to publish this on your site at lease proof read it.

Comment

Tito Trinidad's father said it best.. "Nervous doesn't mean scared.. you could be nervous of the moment, of letting your friends and family down, but not afraid..".

I think when the time comes he WILL be nervous, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Comment

Well I can't imagine what his headspace is like but he looked so weird on the ring walk and before the opening bell. My girlfriend (who doesn't watch boxing) even wondered why he looked odd. However post ruiz, there is no way he can't be giving some thought as to how he takes a punch and worrying about how he will react to it. It's a shame because he's very enjoyable to watch on the offence, that chin is definitely a huge ***** in the armour though
                Last edited by Articulateboxin; 11-26-2019, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  You had a panic attack in the dressing room before your last fight.
                  BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                    Nothing wrong with being nervous.... Not giving a shyt is worst.
                    Your definitely right but speaking about it , in public , is kind of a scapegoat to release some kind of chip
                    Or no need to actually say it especially in public before the biggest bout of your life at this moment
                    I believe Ruiz has his number
                    Just his cryptonite
                    And the fact Joshua has to justify chit like this

Comment

Working...
                    X