Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Briedis Stripped Of WBO Title; Glowacki To Fight For Vacant Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont like or care about any of the belts.

Comment

The Byrd is usually just a bad ref but for the Breidis fight he was exceptionally bad. At 75+ get Robert some pencils and a guide dog and send him off with Adalaide.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario g View Post
        Only PBC fangirlz think the WBO belt doesn’t mean anything lol.
        only b!tch boys like u think the wbo belt means something! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          Nobody cares about the WBO. It is the worst of the big 4. Most american promoters & networks disregard it as a major title. It used to be rated at the same level as the NABF or USBA belts.
          well said! The wbo is trash! It was better when we only had the 3! Ibf ,wba & wbc!

Comment

I'm glad the WBSS final will go ahead as planned. For me, Briedis and Dorticos are the best 2 CWs and it's an excellent fight.

I also feel it's fair Glowacki gets to fight for the WBO, as his fight with Briedis was a mess...the referee was all over the place.

I'll be glad to see Okolie get a shot at a title too. He's not the easiest on the eye, but I'll be rooting for him.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
              Only PBC ignores the WBO and it’s clearly better than the WBC and WBA at this point.
              At HW guys used to vacate it for a short at a world title. It used to be a stepping stone belt. Moorer, Sanders & Mercer all vacated it at one point. Mercer beat Damiani who won it beating Johnny Duplooy for the inaugural title when Tyson was undisputed...

Comment

So him and every journalist who covers boxing. Got it.

Originally posted by chico malo ali View Post
                only b!tch boys like u think the wbo belt means something! Lol!

Comment

They’re all trash.

Originally posted by chico malo ali View Post
                  well said! The wbo is trash! It was better when we only had the 3! Ibf ,wba & wbc!

Comment

And now we’re in the four belt era.

We used to be in a three belt era and before that the two belt era.

But we’re not in those eras anymore.

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    At HW guys used to vacate it for a short at a world title. It used to be a stepping stone belt. Moorer, Sanders & Mercer all vacated it at one point. Mercer beat Damiani who won it beating Johnny Duplooy for the inaugural title when Tyson was undisputed...

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                      And now we’re in the four belt era.

We used to be in a three belt era and before that the two belt era.

But we’re not in those eras anymore.
                      Valid point but it really was a regional belt until Lamon Brewster beat Wlad. I have no idea why all of a sudden it started becoming recognized at world level...

Comment

Working...
                      X