Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather jr "Im like the Superbowl"..I fight once a year!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    floyd fan boys obviously don't have jobs.

they have no concept of the simplest things.

remember horus and his "add some bathrooms to a boat and you can double the value"?
    Floyd could have bought ten 5-million dollar yachts and sell them for 7.5 million each.... Can't believe he passed on that opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
      You owned him with scientific evidence!
      It does matter how many times he fights a year if he made 60 million and the Gov't got 21 million of that. Instead of Paying the full 21 million in taxes he could write some of that off as charity work, or say he was sponsering teams in the area. But if he turns around and fights again they would get a huge cut of his money cuz he wouldnt be able to write all of that off in one year as an expense....I'm a Floyd fan but im not stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Marduke View Post
        Do any of your morons actually pay taxes? Anyone that makes over $375,000 per year pays the same percentage in federal taxes, 35%.

It doesn't matter if he fought 1 time, or 30 times per year. He'd be taxed the same, 35%.

So yes, you can stop using that as an excuse.
        It does matter how many times he fights a year if he made 60 million and the Gov't got 21 million of that. Instead of Paying the full 21 million in taxes he could write some of that off as charity work, or say he was sponsoring teams in the area. But if he turns around and fights again they would get a huge cut of his money cuz he wouldnt be able to write all of that off in one year as an expense....I'm a Floyd fan but im not stupid.

Comment

Working...
        X