No announcement yet.

khan more talented than naz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• khan more talented than naz?

some people have posted that they feel that amir khan is more talented than when naz was his age. although i think khan is a fantastic prospect and i wont be suprised if he one day becomes a world champion, i dont think he is as good as naz. it will be interesting to see khans pro carear develop, and i dont think it will be long before he is fighting on sky sports under frank warrens guidance

wish him all the best but I don;t think he is going to sign with Warren but do his own thing like Audley Harrison

Comment

Originally posted by rudy
      wish him all the best but I don;t think he is going to sign with Warren but do his own thing like Audley Harrison
      It didnt exactly work for Harrison

Kahn isnt as talented as Naz, but he is a more stable/level headed fighter so he could achieve what Naz did.

Comment

Kahn isnt as talented as Naz.
        I also the same opinion. But he'll much better fighter as he now.
        I hope.

Comment

I think he is.Maybe not as entertaining, but maybe mre technicaly and fundamentably sound.

Comment

Khan might be a more polished boxer than Naz, although he might not posses the same power that the prince did. But Khan definetly looks like a more refined boxer than alot of boxers in the pro divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by hatcheeks
              some people have posted that they feel that amir khan is more talented than when naz was his age. although i think khan is a fantastic prospect and i wont be suprised if he one day becomes a world champion, i dont think he is as good as naz. it will be interesting to see khans pro carear develop, and i dont think it will be long before he is fighting on sky sports under frank warrens guidance
              i dont see why not
              lota of fighters are more talented then naz
              nazs defining attribute was his power

Comment

Originally posted by rudy
                that would be a positive. We wouldn't want khan to end up as another hatton or calzaghe. Khan is better of basing himself in the states, and fighting in the UK once a year.

Comment

I think Khan is nowhere near as talented as Naz was, and at the moment doesn't seem to carry the same sort of power either. I think the lad will get a shock when he steps up to the pro game.

Comment

Impossible to say, he is a lot less unorthodox...but his reflexes are not as keen as Hamed's...and we don't know about his chin...Whatever about the flash knockdowns, Hamed to me never looked like he was about to get KTFO, had great recuperative powers...

Comment

Working...
                    X