No announcement yet.

Can I have this avatar?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I have this avatar?

Found a nice little avi to get me ready for college football but I am not sure if cussing is allowed. I remember the guy that started the hatred thread had a guy holding a sign saying fuck but I am not sure if there are new rules in place.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Found a nice little avi to get me ready for college football but I am not sure if cussing is allowed. I remember the guy that started the hatred thread had a guy holding a sign saying fuck but I am not sure if there are new rules in place.
      A fellow Wolverine fan eh? Well, green k goes without saying

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
        Good coach but that's all I have to say nice about PSU. We need to get rid of Rich soon so we can run 9 straight on you guys again. We Are Penn State turned into We Own Penn State.

Comment

Good coach but that's all I have to say nice about PSU. We need to get rid of Rich soon so we can run 9 straight on you guys again. We Are Penn State turned into We Own Penn State.
          the ONE game we had, when they put the seconds back on the clock... that ****ed us bigtime... otherwise we were undefeated that year....

the whole entire big ten has to get their **** together if we want to keep any cred

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
            the ONE game we had, when they put the seconds back on the clock... that ****ed us bigtime... otherwise we were undefeated that year....

the whole entire big ten has to get their **** together if we want to keep any cred
            That was a hell of a game, one of my favs. Manningham was a beast in that game and under the lights making that grab was something nuts. You can never count out the maize and blue, too many great comebacks already in my lifetime. Almost as good as when Braylon Edwards sodomized the Spartans.

It ain't all doom and gloom for PSU though. You will beat us this year again.

Comment

That was a hell of a game, one of my favs. Manningham was a beast in that game and under the lights making that grab was something nuts. You can never count out the maize and blue, too many great comebacks already in my lifetime. Almost as good as when Braylon Edwards sodomized the Spartans.

It ain't all doom and gloom for PSU though. You will beat us this year again.
              too bad it was with artificial seconds on the clock

theres a LOT of great big ten memories in general... always great games among heavy rivals!

Comment

Working...
              X