Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanna go see the Titanic with own eyes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Wanna go see the Titanic with own eyes?

Well you'll be able to in May of 2018.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/21/travel...ves/index.html

All you need is a little bit of cash...$105,129 (per person) to be exact.

It's an 8 day journey that starts off departing from Newfoundland, Canada, and consists of 3 dives that last approximately 3 hours a piece.

By the way the first voyage has already been booked, so you millionaire loungers (which is all of us, right?) who got an extra 100 plus grand laying around to put on an 8 day trip are going to have to wait it out until voyage number two...word is Butler already has his spot booked in the first voyage

mike, i didn't expect you trailer folk would be up to date on such bourgeois current events.

Comment

Hopefully the first voyage doesn't have enough boats.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        mike, i didn't expect you trailer folk would be up to date on such bourgeois current events.
        my trailer park just started offering wifi so now i'm reading and seeing all sorts of cool things on the internets

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          my trailer park just started offering wifi so now i'm reading and seeing all sorts of cool things on the internets
          it's a blessing and a curse, mike. one minute you could be reading a cool article about a forgotten boxing hero from sports illustrated that you wouldn't have ever found outside of the internet and the next minute you've developed a hobby collecting dildos from amazon. be careful with the internet.

Comment

You could join an internet friends group like motherless if you are looking to make friends with other online orphans.

Comment

**** if I had the money I'd probably go

Comment

added to the list: spend over 100k to go on a 8 day journey to visit a sunken ship

Comment

$100K ?!?!?

there better be a classic car with Kate Winslet ready to bone for that kind of tour

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

added to the list: spend over 100k to go on a 8 day journey to visit a sunken ship
                    I saw the title and figures I wasn't gonna laugh and then I saw 'face time their pets' and lost it.

Comment

Working...
                    X