Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stories! a situation in your life tell it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
    real shit, chased dude down, stomped em out. cops came. everything. I know people find it hard to belive but it is what it is, did I want taht to happen to me HELL NO, but it did and I reacted teh way any regular person would. Are you saying you would just not do nothing and let dude get away?

as long as its your life.
    I think he means he wouldn't make some story up on a boxing forum

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Back in high school, my homies decided to rob a liquor store. I was down to do it but the night they wanted to do it was the same night as my dj contest. .

So the night of, we ended up robbing the place and we were on our way out when my homey ends up shooting the owner.

We ran out the store and met up in an alley. We got in a big argument and my homey ended up shooting my other friend.

Then this dude ended up going crazy and tried to kill my other homey and then he tried to kill me too!

We ended up fighting on the rooftop and I accidentally pushed him off the roof.
      Can't believe you let Bishop go, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Can't believe you let Bishop go, man.
        Aye, but who's got the juice now?

Comment

You do.

Guess Bishop didn't know the ledge.

Comment

Back in high school, my homies decided to rob a liquor store. I was down to do it but the night they wanted to do it was the same night as my dj contest. .

So the night of, we ended up robbing the place and we were on our way out when my homey ends up shooting the owner.

We ran out the store and met up in an alley. We got in a big argument and my homey ended up shooting my other friend.

Then this dude ended up going crazy and tried to kill my other homey and then he tried to kill me too!

When I was in high school. Me and my homie, who was a badass football player and on the verge of getting a scholarship, were walking to the liquor store to get a thing or two. While walking, my homie told me he was thinking of going to the Army. I said hell no, a white man has no place in the army.

Anyways after going to the store we walked back home and ended up taking a short cut through an alley. My homie started scratching off lotery tickets. After not winning he threw them on the ground and said you have to be Mexican to win the lottery.

After throwing the lottery tickets on the ground a red car pulls up with a dude hanging out with a shot gun. I shouted "TOMMY" as the guy blasted my homie. While he was bleeding I held him in my arms and my homies brother pulled up in a chevy nova. We took him back to house. I went to my house to get a gun. My dad stopped me and told me to shoot him. I cried then went to my room where i snuck out the window.

I linked up with my homies brother to go find thes dudes. After driving around for hours and not finding them i told them to let me out the car. I went home and laid in bed with my bloody shirt.

The next morning my homies brother came over and told me they found the dudes and killed them in a In and Out parking lot. After he told me that I hugged him and told him he still has one brother left.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
              When I was in high school. Me and my homie, who was a badass football player and on the verge of getting a scholarship, were walking to the liquor store to get a thing or two. While walking, my homie told me he was thinking of going to the Army. I said hell no, a white man has no place in the army.

Anyways after going to the store we walked back home and ended up taking a short cut through an alley. My homie started scratching off lotery tickets. After not winning he threw them on the ground and said you have to be Mexican to win the lottery.

After throwing the lottery tickets on the ground a red car pulls up with a dude hanging out with a shot gun. I shouted "TOMMY" as the guy blasted my homie. While he was bleeding I held him in my arms and my homies brother pulled up in a chevy nova. We took him back to house. I went to my house to get a gun. My dad stopped me and told me to shoot him. I cried then went to my room where i snuck out the window.

I linked up with my homies brother to go find thes dudes. After driving around for hours and not finding them i told them to let me out the car. I went home and laid in bed with my bloody shirt.

The next morning my homies brother came over and told me they found the dudes and killed them in a In and Out parking lot. After he told me that I hugged him and told him he still has one brother left.
              Nice story dough boy

Comment

Comment

Earlier I cut myself shaving where my Adam's apple is. It stings brah.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    I saved a girl from getting kidnapped and possibly raped or lord knows what else.

I was chilling driinking outside my apartment (ghetto as hell aprtment) and lil girls ran up to me like for safety and they told me some ice cream man was grabbing a lil girl so I run up and dude was dragging girl and when he noticed me he dropped her and ran off I chased him on foot dude had hella stamina, i was dead but I took him down. dude doing LIFE in prison, took a super predator off the streets!

I got other stories but ill wait till the ball gets rolling.

Did he end up focking ur butt

Comment

Now you got the juice bro

Comment

Working...
                      X