Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was it "G" when Angel Garcia was racist about Khan but not about Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we are now dissecting what is at the level of racial tolerance? Angel Garcia said worse in the build up to Khan, you laughed at it, got to say some poster here back then denounced it, but i saw a lot egging him on and now you don't seem to like it? Again suck it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2017 View Post
      Remember that

"angel a G"

"pakistanis cant fight"

remember?

but suddenly it's not cool when it's thurman?

And JUST IMAGINE if it was.... dare i say it... an afrcan american fighter he was being racist about.

So why was it cool when it was about khan?

Because it worked . Khan got mad and got his head knocked off.

The jury is still out on whether it affected thurman or not.

Plus it's true, pakistanis cant fight. Lol

Comment

What country is "african america"
        Angel Garcia didn't say African-Americans did he?

Comment

Definition of racism
          : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities

Saying an entire race cant fight = more racist than calling some light tan guy the n word

BLM ******s don't even know what "racist" means
          Pakistan is a country, not a race. And I dont think it's really racist. Some countries dont have a fighting culture and are not raised to be tough in general. Some do.

I grew up in germany and if you visit some boxing gyms, most members have turkish, albanian, armenian or russish roots and only a really small fraction are germans.

If you get to know some russian or albanian people you recognize that most (not all, but a statistical significant amount) are pretty tough. It is related to their culture that men have to be tough and manly.

He shouldnt have said that ALL pakistan people cant fight, but it is not really racist if he said that most pakistan people he encountered couldnt fight.

Comment

Only a ****** posts a picture of someone. A complete ****ing ******

Comment

What country is "african america"
              Hey Earl

Vic Darchynian said:

"I like the way mexicans bounce off the floor"

Where was your false concern then??

Comment

blacks will be blacks..

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                  Because it worked . Khan got mad and got his head knocked off.

The jury is still out on whether it affected thurman or not.

Plus it's true, pakistanis cant fight. Lol
                  Khan wasn't mad at all. He fought the way he always fights. Danny won for two and two reasons only:

lucky windmill punch.
                  Khan's chin

Thurman will annihilate Danny and put him and his dad back on welfare

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                    You should not even b allowed to talk you just joined last year what the hell you know about Black people let alone boxing
                    I Know As Much As DT and he's POTUS so I'm qualified

Comment

The big difference is HBO vs CBS. Khan vs Garcia wasn't a big fight that had a lot of eyeballs on it. This is the biggest fight on network tv in decades and one of the main people involved is spewing some racist stuff. It's not like what he said was any better or worse then against Khan but the audience is much wider.

The reason people are mad this time around and maybe weren't when Khan happened is because this fight has a chance to push boxing in a positive direction whereas Khan was just another HBO fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X