Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anorak I hope you know that if you don't keep this and the **** thread starter of the month updated, the lounge is nothing.

It would just be a cesspool of sexually confused beta virgins.

Comment

• Have to keep the ****s in line, innit?

Comment

• I hadn't read that until it made the BS o'the week. I can't stop laughing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          This guy has an even bigger bull**** thread on the Training Forum.

Have you ever tested your punches on another man in street fights...
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=711913
          Every 3rd saturday i drink a bottle of bleach & sniff some wood glue before i head out to tent city in the river valley to work on my jab. Charlie zelenoff inspired me. I'm 32-0 against skids... Well actually i'm 32-0-1. I had to score it a draw against that blind guy because his dog attacked me & i **** myself. I have to give credit to the guy. I didn't see that coming & i can see...

Comment

• With thanks to ShoulderRoll for the bullshit spot here:

Originally posted by punchr View Post
            If so, what is your most damaging/effective punch?

For me, it's my overhand right. If it lands on you you're getting cut and stunned at the very least. I know this because it's my go-to punch in every fight I've been in. When I have landed one, I see the other guy's eyes and he's not all there. Plus they usually stagger. Then I usually finish them with a straight right to the dome. I've knocked out a lot of motherfuckers with this combination.

However, one time this Korean mofo fucked me up with some crazy ass kicks. It was the first time I've ever been hurt in a fight. Punches rarely hurt my good chin, unless it's a haymaker. I sized him up and thought for sure I could smash him. Just a reminder: Watch out for those little Asian fuckers; they're kicks are like baseball bats.
            "For me, it's my overhand right. If it lands on you you're getting cut and stunned at the very least."

I dunno what it is, but there's something about that sentence that nearly made me cry with laughter.

But here's where the bull**** really kicks in:

"It was the first time I've ever been hurt in a fight. Punches rarely hurt my good chin, unless it's a haymaker."

Wait, what? It's the first time you've ever been hurt, but then you rarely get hurt? That doesn't make SENSE, man.

That's like telling us the tale of how you earned a few extra bucks down the local high street and saying "it was the first time I'd swallowed a tramp's jizz, though I'd sucked off loads of hobos before."

This is a guy who, if he hit you with his overhand right, you'd be "stunned" at the very least.... but is never logged off the internet. And then his first beat down came at the hands of a 90lb chinaman with syphhilis.

I bet this guy's really the Victor Ortiz of the street fight world, always looking for a place to lie down before it's even started, then dropping his pants and offering his ass "as long as you please just stop hitting me."

It might just the bullshit of the week.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              Every 3rd saturday i drink a bottle of bleach & sniff some wood glue before i head out to tent city in the river valley to work on my jab. Charlie zelenoff inspired me. I'm 32-0 against skids... Well actually i'm 32-0-1. I had to score it a draw against that blind guy because his dog attacked me & i **** myself. I have to give credit to the guy. I didn't see that coming & i can see...
              Yo Joe, beat up any homeless people lately or have you just been snowed under swinging the sledgehammer?.

Comment

• punchr is one of the funniest trolls on here i love when he tags every user from the active users list, even those who didn't know the lounge exists, just to wind them up

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Yo Joe, beat up any homeless people lately or have you just been snowed under swinging the sledgehammer?.
                  Actually had record high trmperatures & record low snowfall this winter. It was great working in it but then the end result was the forest fires burning half of ft. Mcmurray down. Oilsands city that is but work is back up. I work in edmonton so it never effected me. To answer you question about beating skids up... No but that blind guy let his dog attack me. I tried to double jab my way inside as i didnt think he would see it coming but the smell of bleach was strong so he knew what was coming next thing i know i got his dog trying hump my leg... Too much wood glue slows the reactions down... I think i'm calling out dinner jacket frog. I need a tuneup before the rematch
                  Last edited by joe strong; 06-17-2016, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• That was some piping hot bs

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                      Actually had record high trmperatures & record low snowfall this winter. It was great working in it but then the end result was the forest fires burning half of ft. Mcmurray down. Oilsands city that is but work is back up. I work in edmonton so it never effected me. To answer you question about beating skids up... No but that blind guy let his dog attack me. I tried to double jab my way inside as i didnt think he would see it coming but the smell of bleach was strong so he knew what was coming next thing i know i got his dog trying hump my leg... Too much wood glue slows the reactions down... I think i'm calling out dinner jacket frog. I need a tuneup before the rematch
                      You stepped up the competition too soon after the Rockin' fight, I warned you about this.

Back to the drawing board I'm afraid.

I can get you a tune up against Sammy "The Silky Spastic" Smith on the undercard of Hobo Thunder 6 and we can build your confidence up from there.

Comment

Working...
                      X