No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Promises Grand UK Return, Diaz Vows To KO Amir

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
    Stupid fight, Peterson was available and so was Maidana,Matthyse, and Lopez who would comatose Khan's ass.
    why fight someone on drugs like pederson? no fighter worth a damn should fight him without vada testing and strict punishments for the guilty.

I agree with maidana, should have had a rematch with him if it could be made

he did try to get a better fight but with the money on offer, they turned it down for a reason, remember this will be in the uk and would have no us dollar backing

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Amir Khan has fallen off badly. Carlos Molina, Julio Diaz, this is sad.
      lol their comeback fights brah.

Comment

Another good camp with hunter should help before he steps back up to challenge on the world stage.

Comment

Im excited to see this fight, yes we all know that Diaz is not an elite fighter but people here don't even give Khan a chance against anyone, but when he picks an easier fight everyone moans about it.

Diaz has decent pop so it might turn out better than we expect it to, like everyone else here I want to see Khan's improvements if any with Hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Smooth View Post
            lol their comeback fights brah.
            I still don't like the catchweight situation, where Khan is fighting a smaller man. Diaz will fight at his max weight ever, while Khan might have trouble making 143. It seems unfair. Khan is the bigger guy, Khan has as many skills, Khan is fighting at home. I hope Julio is getting paid well for this trip, but it looks like Khan's party.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
              you forgot to mention 'especially when he's fighting midgets.' Give Khan a tall guy any day and the excitement turns to excrement.
              Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
              I'm intrigued to see how much improvement Khan has made now. If there aren't any noticable signs that's going to be a big worry.

It's far from a stupid fight. Khan needs to make big improvements on his inside fighting and defense. 1 camp and 1 fight against Molina isn't going to do anything. That was more of a confidence fight and we still saw that Khan was getting reckless from time to time.

Why is he going to jump straight back into a fight with these guys?

Garcia is around the same height....exciting fight.

Peterson is taller....a fantastic fight.

Maidana a little smaller (but hardly a midget)....another fantastic fight.
              Beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                I still don't like the catchweight situation, where Khan is fighting a smaller man. Diaz will fight at his max weight ever, while Khan might have trouble making 143. It seems unfair. Khan is the bigger guy, Khan has as many skills, Khan is fighting at home. I hope Julio is getting paid well for this trip, but it looks like Khan's party.
                Diaz has been fighting at Welterweight for the past couple of years. Khan has no trouble making 140. Khan is taller, but he's not bigger. Diaz is a decent fighter - not elite, but he's a good fighter. I don't see what the problem is.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Amir Khan has fallen off badly. Carlos Molina, Julio Diaz, this is sad.
                  ex world champion and multi millionaire at 26...don't feel so sorry for him bro lol

Comment

Working...
                  X