Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$74.99 for one boxing event or $99.99 for a whole year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
    free network TV
    “Free network TV” is a scam and malicious marketing. So, the whole point was for PBC to eliminate PBC’s partner with Showtime subscription or just HBO?! I don’t recall Showtime being free network TV.

How much does an American have to pay for network TV? Isn’t that what you call cable? I recall bigjavi973 stating that Americans still pay high premiums for cable network entertainment which includes internet?

Compare all that when DAZN is a stand-alone platform.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Listen, I paid for a year's subscription to DAZN. Thank goodness they have Canelo otherwise it's been a waste of money so far.

Well, except for the Andy Ruiz vs Joshua fight. That turned out to be very entertaining too, although it was supposed to be a cherrypick and just went wrong.
      My man, the next 3 months on DAZN are worth the $100 by itself. They had a slow start but they're coming strong this fall/winter

Their first year in the game and I'd say it wasnt too bad at all and definitely worth a measly $100

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        The people ****ting on DAZN don't pay anything. They watch online streams. You think a clown (Motorcity Welch) that spends his last bit of cash on 10 wigs to try and make a few dollars on them is buying PPVS? These are the kind of people that wait outside shops for kids to go in so they can steal the kids bikes. These are the kinds of people that have cornflakes and water.
        Exactly, I pay for fights because i support the fighters on the card. People watching streams are pretty much just stealing money outta the fighters pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          My man, the next 3 months on DAZN are worth the $100 by itself. They had a slow start but they're coming strong this fall/winter

Their first year in the game and I'd say it wasnt too bad at all and definitely worth a measly $100
          I think some posters even here openly admit they watch Bellator too. So in reality DAZN heads get great value. I don’t understand why people hate on value

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
            And you're too dumb to believe that crap?

Or if people do not want to pay $99.99 for 1 year and they want to just watch select fights, they can pay $19.99 for the fight they want to watch instead of paying $74.99 for a fight like Spence vs. Porter, Lol

Comment

So I pay $75 for an overpriced PPV or I pay $99 for DAZN? How about neither. I'm not paying 99.99 dollars for that garbage. Never. I'd pay the 20.00 monthly fee when they run the occasional decent card, but that garbage will never be worth 100. No much how much you British dick suckers shill for Hearn y'all ain't convincing nobody to pay for that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                So I pay $75 for an overpriced PPV or I pay $99 for DAZN? How about neither. I'm not paying 99.99 dollars for that garbage. Never. I'd pay the 20.00 monthly fee when they run the occasional decent card, but that garbage will never be worth 100. No much how much you British dick suckers shill for Hearn y'all ain't convincing nobody to pay for that ****.
                Most of the DAZN optimists and buyers on this site are actually American buyers. You’re saying they were suckered by Eddie Hearn? Typical LDBC ghetto minds like yours to believe this.

And the poster before you said “select fights” which is what was said on this website since the beginning. I’ve said it about 100 times.

But I prefer PBC fights at $75. I really do! It just means Haymon’s taking the LDBc for a ride! DAZN is about value!

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                  Those American PPV's are a total rip off. Im not saying the fights on those cards are awful but mostly the headline or the undercard fights are not worth 80 or 90 Dollars. To be fair im British and the British dont get ripped off like that and so i cant speak for the Americans on this forum but i know what 80 or 90 Dollars exchanges into as pounds and its quite clearly a rip off.

Obviously the PBC crowd will defend the cards and their prices and claim they are happy to pay them but they would say that, nothing neutral or honest about these guys, but this forum is littered with other Americans and the impression i get from them is most of these PPV's are a rip off and they dont fill the card with quality or competitive fights.

As a big Boxing fan if i were in America id likely be paying out for DAZN and some PPV's. DAZN is just clear value for money, less than 10 bucks a month and the better PPV's id likely buy too. But not all of them.
                  I used to live in the UK. How much does a Sky Sports Subscription cost per month ?
                  Then add the £20 PPV Cost

Taking into account the average American wages are higher than the average British salary and taking into account currency fluctuations...it's basically the same price.

And the reason why there's more PPV's is because of DAZN and your boyfriend Hearn Have inflated the US Market.

Their was no US PPV's done by PBC between 2016-2018 apart from Mayweather v McGregor (which was a one off unexpected mega event)

Wilder v Fury only happened because Joshua low balled Wilder for a UK Fight. You people are British propaganda experts. Are you a foreign Trump supporter by any chance ?

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                    “Free network TV” is a scam and malicious marketing. So, the whole point was for PBC to eliminate PBC’s partner with Showtime subscription or just HBO?! I don’t recall Showtime being free network TV.

How much does an American have to pay for network TV? Isn’t that what you call cable? I recall bigjavi973 stating that Americans still pay high premiums for cable network entertainment which includes internet?

Compare all that when DAZN is a stand-alone platform.
                    Another UK Chav obsessed with Americans. These people are weirdos to a extent I have never seen before.

Why are you obsessed with what and how Americans watch and American Networks when they are not available in you're country

Is it because DAZN is a British company and you want them to do well in the US so you can feel patriotic with you're tea and crumpets

Comment

Originally posted by manlikefemi00 View Post
                      I used to live in the UK. How much does a Sky Sports Subscription cost per month ?
                      Then add the £20 PPV Cost

Taking into account the average American wages are higher than the average British salary and taking into account currency fluctuations...it's basically the same price.

And the reason why there's more PPV's is because of DAZN and your boyfriend Hearn Have inflated the US Market.

Their was no US PPV's done by PBC between 2016-2018 apart from Mayweather v McGregor (which was a one off unexpected mega event)

Wilder v Fury only happened because Joshua low balled Wilder for a UK Fight. You people are British propaganda experts. Are you a foreign Trump supporter by any chance ?
                      You sound like Adam Schiff..........

Comment

Working...
                      X