Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dave chappelle sticks and stones ( controversial jokes ? )

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    another great special by Chappelle as expected.

I love the controversial jokes because nobody can do anything about it lol.

this isn't network tv. Netflix wont' listen to the sensitive tards protesting.

Tosh is probably the funniest standup ever but considering Chappelle has more specials I would say he is the greatest.
    Tosh?

You lost all credibility.

Comment

another great special by Chappelle as expected.

I love the controversial jokes because nobody can do anything about it lol.

this isn't network tv. Netflix wont' listen to the sensitive tards protesting.

Tosh is probably the funniest standup ever but considering Chappelle has more specials I would say he is the greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        Seriously, who finds Tosh funny?

Un witty humor, stupid white privilege comedy. Just appeals to that generic white boy stuff.

Never found him nor Dane Cook funny at all. Douche bags.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          The reactions are much funnier than the standup

but im 100% sure that was his goal

ever heard of satire or parody ?

u guys get duped all the time

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
            Tosh?

You lost all credibility.
            You guys either haven't seen his standup or have low comedy taste.

I think Tosh is so far head of Chapelle that it isn't even comparable. I only rank Chappelle higher because he has more specials.

Comment

You guys either haven't seen his standup or have low comedy taste.

I think Tosh is so far head of Chapelle that it isn't even comparable. I only rank Chappelle higher because he has more specials.
              He's nowhere near Patrice funny and most comedians hold him in higher regards than the top comedians.

Comment

He's nowhere near Patrice funny and most comedians hold him in higher regards than the top comedians.
                which Tosh specials did you watch?

Comment

which Tosh specials did you watch?
                  I don't remember the names, but I have watched his specials on YouTube, he's funny, but not even close to Patrice.

Comment

A great come back but not exactly a great set of jokes. Having said that, the so called controversial jokes and all the attention they received just gave him more notoriety. These are the same jokes he has been making for about 20 years (about gays, about black people, about drugs, etc). Sure the trans stuff was new and hilarious but who really gets that offended about one 15 min segment?

Some of his racial schtick is getting repetitive though and I am not sure what he does without it?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      A great come back but not exactly a great set of jokes. Having said that, the so called controversial jokes and all the attention they received just gave him more notoriety. These are the same jokes he has been making for about 20 years (about gays, about black people, about drugs, etc). Sure the trans stuff was new and hilarious but who really gets that offended about one 15 min segment?

Some of his racial schtick is getting repetitive though and I am not sure what he does without it?

His genre of humor has not changed. Media and critics just decided they wanted to rag on something. It’s just one of those things.

Have y’all seen Eddie Murphy stand up? It makes Chapelles seem PG-13.

But again, it’s just one of those things. If you’re great long enough, eventually the critics will want to talk down of you, no matter how good you are.

That’s why Chappelle left after the second season of Chapelle show.

He already knew what was up.
                      The results and feedback from critics was already gonna be fixed in the bag before he even filmed a 3rd season. He pulled a smart move on Hollywood.
                      They didn’t see it coming.

Comment

Working...
                      X