No announcement yet.

Lomachenko saus he will bet on Commey to brutally KO Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko saus he will bet on Commey to brutally KO Lopez

"I place my bet on Commey. Moreover, I place my bet on Commey winning with a knockout, a brutal one"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3PFCoFgKSM

It's at 20:55

It's a great interview with subtitles. He also talks about his fight with Campbell, unrealistic expectations and that he wants to fight before April (when he thinks the fight for undisputed happens) + that he doesn't know anything about possible opponents yet.

Can someone pls edit the title to says* lol thank you

Comment

I expect Lopez to move around the ring a lot in an attempt to outbox Commey because exchanging and trading punches with him could prove to be too dangerous and costly for him.

Comment

Not seeing Lopez winning this at all
        Would like to see the odds on that one
        Bookmakers are not dumb and Lopez will be nowhere close to a favourite
        I hope he is cause Commey by ko is the way to go

Comment

not gonna lie,if that happens i think Teo's career s done, he will leave the sport

Comment

lomachenko stalled his way out of fighting commey and arum and the boys need teo to do his dirty work for him

Comment

That’s a good bet cuz Richard has a good jab and nice set up for his big punch!

He’s also really tough and doesn’t stop coming to turn your lights off!

Lopez will have to be switched on for this fight or Commey will switch his lights off!

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
                lomachenko stalled his way out of fighting commey and arum and the boys need teo to do his dirty work for him
                Oh you mean that fight that was scheduled for April and Commey pulled out with a hand injury? Lomachenko is such a little b.itch. LOMASUKKADICKO!!!

Comment

It was easier for Bumchenko to collect half of the WBC lightweight title vs. Luke Campbell than fight both Commey for the IBF and then the mandatory in Teofimo, you are right.

Bumchenko knows how to move.

Comment

Yeah that's not true at all...

Loma and Commey were supposed to fight already on the date that he fought Crolla. It WAS Commey who pulled out of the fight because of a minor injury. A hand injury or something. So if anyone stalled the fight it's Commey. Loma didn't do anything like that.
                    Get your facts right

Comment

Working...
                    X