Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Rank and Matchroom should be taking notes on how Haymon is having Ruiz behave.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    So what you're saying is Ruiz and Haymon signed it because they didn't think Ruiz would win?
    Which Part of...
    NOBODY not even Eddie was prepared for the this Scenario of Andy Beating AJ and them having to scramble to setup the rematch
    did you not understand? NOBODY was prepared for what could potentially come after a upset clearly

Stop making it about Haymon vs Eddie Hearn, you are just so obsessed it that you based everything around it when a lot of times it has nothing to do with that

Comment

They're important enough for you to make multiple posts to me about it when it would have been much quicker and easier to google it. I'm not playing your game. How about don't enter discussions until you're informed enough to join them? "buddy"
      Because you made the claim that's why.

If you are making a claim then I am going to assume at the very least you can support that claim. That's how these things work. Otherwise I can claim that you are a 40 year old virgin who still lives with his mother and when asked to support that claim say "google it". I'm sure that's not the case bud but that's how basless claims can run amuck.

I don't have to google it the person claiming it is right here in this thread. So, are you going to provide a source or not?

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        I have less of a problem with a fighter and his advisors trying to fight on a level playing field then I do with A fighter who pops dirty and who’s team doesn’t even have the decency to notify the guy their fighting.

Ones a business move trying to use the leverage you now have to make it fair fight , The other is a scumbag move who doesn’t respect the fighters or the sport

Twist it as much as you want
        You're so twisted in your mind you don't know that Joshua and Whyte aren't the same fighter. Fair fight excuse was BS, now it's going to be in SA he's pulled out the money excuse. I don't see how any reasonable person can defend him not wanting to honour what he signed.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Because you made the claim that's why.

If you are making a claim then I am going to assume at the very least you can support that claim. That's how these things work. Otherwise I can claim that you are a 40 year old virgin who still lives with his mother and when asked to support that claim say "google it". I'm sure that's not the case bud but that's how basless claims can run amuck.

I don't have to google it the person claiming it is right here in this thread. So, are you going to provide a source or not?
          If it was hard to find info i would. Something so easy to find and has been written about and discussed for months is ridiculous. You didn't even try. When i see something i didn't know i do a quick look myself before asking for links. Posters aren't here to cater to you and your idleness.

Comment

If it was hard to find info i would. Something so easy to find and has been written about and discussed for months is ridiculous. You didn't even try. When i see something i didn't know i do a quick look myself before asking for links. Posters aren't here to cater to you and your idleness.
            I don't know how I can make this easier for you to understand but if you make a claim, you have to support that claim when asked. Which part of that don't you get?

Why are you reluctant to provide a source for your claim?

Either do it or don't. But if you don't then don't be making that claim again until you do

That's how these things work.

Comment

I don't know how I can make this easier for you to understand but if you make a claim, you have to support that claim when asked. Which part of that don't you get?

Why are you reluctant to provide a source for your claim?

Either do it or don't. But if you don't then don't be making that claim again until you do

That's how these things work.
              I'll do whatever i like with info i know is correct. You should be embarrassed that for a so called boxing fan you don't know and then asking someone to fetch you the damn info. GTFOH until you can be part of the discussion by getting yourself informed. Clown.

Comment

Refusing to honour location clauses.
                Demanding more money.

It's like the contract fat boy signed doesn't exist.

Top Rank and Matchroom should avoid giving PBC shots at their champions because this is ridiculous. PBC is already doing it to them and now they're being ****s with signed contracts. **** PBC and **** Haymon.
                Robbie, C'mon man; You my boy and all but it's only business. It's not personal with the PBC. It's just they have a certain way of operating and conducting their business that's all.

You just don't voluntarily give up 75 percent of the Heavyweight crown without a fight. You try to hold onto them for as long as you can. Even that means testing and challenging the legality of that original contract through the courts.

At the moment, Al Haymon and his team of lawyers are going through with a very fine-tooth comb to search for the slightest of loopholes they can find in that rematch clause in order to exploit it.

It's called Due diligence. The PBC are not going to give those belts up without a legal fight.

Comment

I'll do whatever i like with info i know is correct. You should be embarrassed that for a so called boxing fan you don't know and then asking someone to fetch you the damn info. GTFOH until you can be part of the discussion by getting yourself informed. Clown.
                  So we'll take that as a no then

Come back when you can provide one.

Comment

So we'll take that as a no then

Come back when you can provide one.
                    Come back? You're in my thread you tard, come in here thinking you can demand me to do shit. You're gormless.

Comment

Well I hope Eddie Hearn has learned his lesson and that is to not to ever fuck with the PBC or Al Haymon again! He had no business poaching PBC talent in the first place.

There were fighters like Trevor Bryan and Michael Hunter which were available but Hearn decided to pass on them for Andy Ruiz instead. Well at least now he has paid the price for it

Comment

Working...
                      X