Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum was right, PBC doesn’t share its toys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In November of 2017, GBP offered Mikey Garcia a 50-50 split to fight Linares.

They didn’t try to have options on his future fights and the deal said the network would be determined by whoever was the highest bidder.

Garcia said no.

ESPN reported in 2018 that Al Haymon wouldn’t even speak to Arum about a Garcia-Lomachenko fight.

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Since when was Linares avoided

I'm not Garcia fan but he fought way better boxers than him ffs

Comment

If the WBC ordered Canelo to fight Charlo I’d be totally okay with it and support that fight.

I’m just not crying for Charlo because I don’t think he was that good of a mandatory before the WBC gave Canelo a new title.

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      your personal opinion on the matter does not matter....charlo has had his status with the wbc for some time...i dont see anyone crying for canelo to go get charlo and make the fight across the "street".......charlo has the status to get the canelo fight.....

Comment

pbc=free boxing now pay up for their 8th ppv of the year sucker

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Andy Ruiz just went over to DAZN and whipped Anthony Joshua's ass.

It's like the biggest boxing story of 2019. How could you miss it?
          Dude, we all know what is up to why Andy Ruiz got the fight. He was a fish meat that was supposed to be get destroyed by Joshua, but got the upset. Don't pretend he was a massive champion in a super fight, he was a liability of the PBC that got the best day in his life.

Comment

Working...
          X