Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Deontay Wilder Can't Run From Me Forever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury is starting to constantly contradict himself and it’s becoming really annoying!

No doubt he exceeded most of people’s expectations (not mine cuz I knew a motivated Tyson Fury is a dangerous Tyson Fury!)

But these are the facts, Fury is thanking Wilder behind closed doors for making him relevant again and giving him a chance to get some of that US dollars !

This is a fact, Fury is calling and thanking Jack Reiss everyday for allowing him to continue in that 12th round despite protocol says otherwise ! He knew Jack Reiss gave him every chance possible!

Another fact is that he walked away from the rematch and has since put on more roadblocks going from saying he needs just 1 tune up to “easily” beat Wilder to now he wants 2 or 3!

Another fact no is talking about is the fact deep down Fury knows that Wilder cut his lights out and could do it again in a rematch especially if he is patient and not rushing!

Comment

Ha ha Fury, it not working (Ol’ boy Arum pulled the old May duck PAC strategy) fans aren’t buying it these days. Try another strategy. This time something new

Comment

Seriously doubt Wilder had signed a three fight deal before Fury signed his deal. Will Wilder fight Ortiz and Kownacki next? Probably but only because the two brits have mustard seeds for testicles!

Comment

Fury is the Worlds NUMBER 1 HW without a single doubt and maybe one of the best pure boxer in that division, ever. I believe he will retire without a L on his record, but Wilder is also has something special, power and heart, you cannot teach either. With that said, there is 0 chance that Wilder is running from the rematch.

Comment

The fat vile Gypsy Trash spouting more trash.

Comment

Walk away fury
              Wilder don’t want you anymore

He only fought you as he thought you were done

Now that he got a gift, he won’t let you near him again the coward

Comment

Tyson Furry is a joke. Wilder has no reason to run. #Wilder

Comment

This boy lacks shame. If Wilder already had a 3 fight deal then why did dazn offer him a deal AFTER Fury signed his? I mean there is no point in arguing this. Fury fans, this your champ? for real?

Comment

whatever sells the fight I suppose, lets get this rematch on the way and let the victor off it reap the spoils whomever that may be...

Comment

Fury trying to RIDE Wilder Wave to promote his AWFUL FIGHT! I see even BT Sport trying to use Wilder win to Promote that AWFUL Fight they're trying to sell as a PPV

It is a smart move by the way! Not bashing Fury at all, I like Fury and I think the sport needs more personalities like his IN IT especially here in America!
                      Last edited by sicko; 05-20-2019, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X