Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager Updates on Talks To Fight Ortiz, Joshua, Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Cut all the frills and triangle theory nonsense out of that comment and what are we left with?

Ortiz is better than anybody AJ has fought, including Wlad Klitschko.. because Ortiz KO'd Bryant Jennings back in 2015, And that's it.

This stuff is laughable, it really is.
    Does Wlad losing to Fury prior to AJ mean nothing to you???

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      they bought Martin's belt..... just like they bought Parker's belt

they were willing to pay Parker 32.5% for his belt

it is funny as hell that Team Bullshlt have never made Wilder an offer that was an good as the offer they made Parker loooool

I will paint you a picture.....

AJ did not offer Wilder as much as he offered Parker because he did not want to get K****** T** F*** O** by Wilder

you fill in the blanks
      So paying a professional world champion to defend his title = "buying his belt"

OK, I get where you fools are coming from now.

Comment

So according to your logic, why don’t you c.ock-ride Wilder for his title winning effort against a Stiverne?

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
          It means nothing other than that Wlad lost to Fury.

Does Wilder getting schooled 10 out of 12 rounds by a shadow of the Tyson Fury who beat Wlad mean nothing to you?

Comment

Since when in boxing does that sort of comparison make any difference? Joshua couldn't put Parker down. Whyte put him down twice. But Joshua KO'd Whyte. So what?

Same for those somehow making some sort of comparison of Joshua KOing Breazeale in the 7th, but Wilder KO'd him in 1. So what? What does that mean? Nothing.

Comment

It means nothing other than that Wlad lost to Fury.

Does Wilder getting schooled 10 out of 12 rounds by a shadow of the Tyson Fury who beat Wlad mean nothing to you?
              Wilder didn’t lose ten outta twelve rounds on my card. I tend to not aware guys rounds for doing nothing. As for Fury being a shadow of the guy that fought Wlad, who beat him to bring you to that conclusion? I must have missed that.

Comment

" champion "

over-paying 2x paper " champions ", because you can beat them..... but then low-balling, roadblocking, ducking, a legit "champion", because he could leave you lying senseless..... is ducking

..... he bought the easy belts, but did not want to risk paying the price for the hard one

AJ did exactly what Canelo did at 168..... he fought the easy guy, hereby "buying" his belt..... there were better fighters more deserving of that payday, just like when AJ bought his belt off Martin.....

the two threats for AJ at heavyweight are Wilder and Fury

it is no coincidence that AJ has not fought either of them

Fury will fight anyone, and Wilder will fight anyone..... so they are #1 and #2 in the division..... considering that AJ has no claim to being better than either of them, they both have a claim over AJ
                Last edited by aboutfkntime; 05-24-2019, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by diplo View Post
                  Since when in boxing does that sort of comparison make any difference? Joshua couldn't put Parker down. Whyte put him down twice. But Joshua KO'd Whyte. So what?

Same for those somehow making some sort of comparison of Joshua KOing Breazeale in the 7th, but Wilder KO'd him in 1. So what? What does that mean? Nothing.
                  So we credit AJ for beating the Wlad that dominated the division for a decade. Even though he looked like s.hit against Jennings and got his ass kicked by Ortiz. Are you serious right now?

Comment

So we credit AJ for beating the Wlad that dominated the division for a decade. Even though he looked like s.hit against Jennings and got his ass kicked by Ortiz. Are you serious right now?

what I don't get is... Fury beat Klitschko and took his belts, not AJ

how come AJ fans are quick to forget that fact..... ?

how come they are also quick to forget that AJ is not only avoiding Wilder, he will not fight Fury either

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                      It's up to AJ, Wilder, Skipper, and Finkel to set this thing up.

If all parties aren't satisfied, Ortiz is the backup plan.
                      True, but when one side wants to get married (Joshua) and the other side is being stupid (Finkel) then it ain't happenin.

If it's not glaringly obvious to any human being at this point who wants it and who is vascillating and f*****g around then you can't tell your arse from your elbow.
                      Wilder doesnt fancy it. It's pretty obvious by now.

Comment

Working...
                      X