Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Wilder is My Main Objective, Whyte Rejected His Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    Yeah I watched that one too. I dont remember hearn saying anything about demanding ortiz fights anybody but Joshua.

I think you've just made that bit up.
    Demand is a strong word here. But the offer was for a fight and if he lost a "comeback" fight. That's not made up.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Like Haymon did with Ortiz?

You said matchroom do it.

Name the fighters matchroom forced to sign multi fight deals to get a fight if you aren't talking about Wilder. I bet you can't, fucking idiot. A lot of fighters are on a fight by fight basis with matchroom, they don't lock in fighters and block them from taking opportunities like Haymon and Arum.
      Povetkin and Usyk both signed Matchroom options to get their big fights vs Joshua/Bellew.

Again...I'm not here claiming anything was forced. They are grown men, they can say no and walk away.

Comment

Easy. One word. 50-50. After all the games Hearn played last year (initial lowball $12.5 million UK offer, rejecting the $50 million against 50% offer to fight in the States, going back to a $15 million UK offer but not including a date, venue or two-way rematch clause, deciding to fight Povetkin instead), Wilder said no more games, 50/50 or no fight. Hearn has yet to make this offer so... NO FIGHT.

Wilder did all he could do to make the fight last year, before the Povetkin fight. This time, it's Joshua's turn to step up, take charge and do all he can do to make the fight this year. Hopefully he beats Andy Ruiz, then does whatever it takes to make the Wilder fight next.
        Last edited by davefromvancouv; 05-24-2019, 01:41 PM.

Comment

That's an optional bonus fight. He does that all the time with fighters. When they lose he gives them the option of another fight for decent money instead of just shutting the door on them. Always trying to lie and twist shit. You're a clown.

I can see now that trying to have a decent discussion with you is fruitless. Be well. I don't have time for the childish name calling.

Comment

The comeback fight was optional but given the amount Ortiz would want it.

Comment

Voicing the truth is trolling? GTFOH you turd.
              A boxingscene nerd calling a professional fighter a bítch who is worth more than your entire family tree is true? Younwould never say that to his face because you’re the one who’s a bítch. You be on here snitching to the mods but have the nerves to call someone a bítch. L-OL!! Slap yourself CLOWN

Comment

Originally posted by that g View Post
                Lol. Ake-dawg-aka-still-trolling

If you are going to go with this silly twisted deceitful argument then every fight wilder opponents sign to are multi fight deal since there’s always a rematch clause.

That’s exactly what was offered to wilder by dazn.

As far as your question goes, fury signed one with pbc, but clearly finkel was not smart enough to account for a possible draw.
                Please don't conflate my post with the argument in your head. I asked a question to another poster and somehow you interpret that as a "deceitful argument". What's wrong with some of you?

Is everything some Wilder vs Joshua competition to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  I can see now that trying to have a decent discussion with you is fruitless. Be well. I don't have time for the childish name calling.
                  Lmao yep! He acts like a child. What’s funny is, he usually runs to the mods when someone calls him a derogatory name.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    A boxingscene nerd calling a professional fighter a bítch who is worth more than your entire family tree is true? Younwould never say that to his face because you’re the one who’s a bítch. You be on here snitching to the mods but have the nerves to call someone a bítch. L-OL!! Slap yourself CLOWN
                    You don't know what or i wouldn't say. That prophet muscle guy called him a bitch and Wilder walked away. The guy is a bitch.

Comment

If Wilder has fights lined up then Joshua's team would be wise to do likewise. Unless everybody wants to see Joshua vs Pulev or something dumb.

Comment

Working...
                      X