No announcement yet.

California Ranks Dead Last Of All States In Quality Of Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Real shame, California is one of the most scenic and beautiful states in the country, yet overrun by radicals who are running it into the ground.
    You didn’t read the article. The state is not in the negative and the budget is balanced. Nothing is being run to the ground.

The articles doesn’t not rank quality of life per se. Just ranks other factors like socialization and what people pay in rents. Rather misleading article but it is fauxnews.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      If I read this correctly Iowa took the top spot. Who the fcuk wants to live in Iowa unless they are from Iowa?
      Iowa and North Dakota. Lololol. Only on fauxnews would they twist and article in such a fashion to make Cali look like **** and make those states look good. I made two threads this last week on how Cali is killing it and there onky response is that Iowa and North dokota has too notch quality of life. Yea picking potatoes and drilling for oil is a blissful existence. Gtfo with that ol bs.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        land... and the houses. big ass houses for cheap.

i have families living in texas, their house cost 300k, its a mansion.
        Yea so do I. Have you visited them in Texas? I have it’s miserable. They can keep their 3500 sq ft house for 300. I keep my 2500 sq ft for 485 and be able to go out side and enjoy the world as opposed to being stuck inside with the ac blazin.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          Do you know how many bums have been bought bus tickets and shipped off from SF to other states?
          Do you know how
          Many have been bought tickets and shipped off to sf from other states?

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            Do you know how
            Many have been bought tickets and shipped off to sf from other states?
            Naw I don't, got a link?

Comment

• Why the fuk and I responding to this old azz Thread. Gotta give myself a rip.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Fake news.
                No, it's not.

My parents bought their house for $89k when I was 6. By the time I turned 21, it was well over $600k. This was not a large house. All of the bedrooms were the size of closets.

Mind you, this was one of those older homes built in the 60's that had paneling on the walls, old school shag carpets, bars on the windows, a metal bar screen door, weird paint colors in rooms, in a neighborhood run by Pirus and drive-by shootings.

It's visually nicer now, but still blatantly overpriced for what you get, at least in Southern California. Northern California is reasonable, but nobody wants to live there.

Comment

Naw I don't, got a link?
                  No. But I saw a 60 minutes episode where police agency’s put bums and mental patients on buses to other cities So they don’t have to deal with them Anymore. Many cities do it. I’ll see if I can find it. It was interesting. And shocking at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    No, it's not.

My parents bought their house for $89k when I was 6. By the time I turned 21, it was well over $600k. This was not a large house. All of the bedrooms were the size of closets.

Mind you, this was one of those older homes built in the 60's that had paneling on the walls, old school shag carpets, bars on the windows, a metal bar screen door, weird paint colors in rooms, in a neighborhood run by Pirus and drive-by shootings.

It's visually nicer now, but still blatantly overpriced for what you get, at least in Southern California. Northern California is reasonable, but nobody wants to live there.
                    Your poor parents made 500k off their home. What a horrid poor quality of life! Oh and dont 4get your poor parents have 1 of the lowest property taxes in the USA! Thats some low quality sh.t right there.

500K could buy a very nice large home inland in the suburbs.

Comment

Naw I don't, got a link?
                      I’m not messing with you. I literally googled “bus tickets to other cities mental illness” and the first two articles that come up where from Nevada.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/investig...le2577189.html

Over the past five years, Nevada's primary state psychiatric hospital has put hundreds of mentally ill patients on Greyhound buses and sent them to cities and towns across America.

Since July 2008, Rawson-Neal Psychiatric Hospital in Las Vegas has transported more than 1,500 patients to other cities via Greyhound bus, sending at least one person to every state in the continental United States, according to a Bee review of bus receipts kept by Nevada's mental health division.

About a third of those patients were dispatched to California, including more than 200 to Los Angeles County, about 70 to San Diego County and 19 to the city of Sacramento.

Frisco sues Nevada for this practice.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...y-bus-tickets/

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — The state of Nevada and its primary psychiatric hospital “intentionally and wrongfully” foisted the cost of caring for indigent mentally ill people onto California cities and counties by issuing patients bus tickets out of town without making proper arrangements for their care, a lawsuit filed Tuesday in San Francisco charges.

San Francisco City Attorney Dennis Herrera filed the class-action lawsuit against Nevada, Rawson-Neal Psychiatric Hospital in Las Vegas and state mental-health administrators, seeking reimbursement for the care of indigent patients he said the system “dumped” onto California in an effort to save money.

Comment

Working...
                      X