Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder is the hardest puncher in the history of the sport.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    You're uneducated about the sport, son. You don't know what fighters were like back then and how competitive it was. You're lost in the current time and you have ZERO idea. You continue to sound more and more clueless.

Have you even fought before?
    Oh great. How competitive it was.
    There were also a ton of bums who climbed the ring to make $5 because it was the depression.
    Yet, feather fisted Billy Conn had freaking 15 KO's during the days of freaking horse hair padded 6-8 oz Ben Lee gloves .

I'm guessing your senile.

You bragging about your fight experience ?
    Jeesh, let's see your boxing record .

Archie Moore was dropped several times by freaking Evonne Durelle .
    And somehow, Archie ended up with over 100 KO wins while Billy Conn had 15.
    Wilder would have put him out for good.

Gramps, your nostalgia is blinding your judgment .

Next, we're gonna hear Charley Burley would have KO'd Wilder .
    Last edited by OCPancho; 05-20-2019, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
      Oh great. How competitive it was.
      There were also a ton of bums who climbed the ring to make $5 because it was the depression.
      Yet, feather fisted Billy Conn had freaking 15 KO's during the days of freaking horse hair padded 6-8 oz Ben Lee gloves .

I'm guessing your senile.

You bragging about your fight experience ?
      Jeesh, let's see your boxing record .

Archie Moore was dropped several times by freaking Evonne Durelle .
      And somehow, Archie ended up with over 100 KO wins while Billy Conn had 15.
      Wilder would have put him out for good.

Gramps, your nostalgia is blinding your judgment .

Next, we're gonna hear Charley Burley would have KO'd Wilder .
      I'm sorry man. This guy would kill Wilder. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just flat out ignorant to boxing.

Comment

When responding to these completely ignorant people, you actually think to yourself... Doing this... Does this make them more credible in their childish arguments? It's almost like responding gives them actual credence. I literally had to put up a Joe Louis video.. That was embarrassing.

Comment

I’d have to see Wilder against someone with a tested iron chin to determine that

The division is so weak, a KO against the likes of Brezeale serves as more of a mirage..

Comment

Wilder is definitely one of the hardest punchers there has been.

Comment

he is one of the hardest ever punchers who didnt know how to punch, thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                I'm sorry man. This guy would kill Wilder. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just flat out ignorant to boxing.

Louis was 210 lbs at 6 foot 1. L M F A O

As if that wasn't enough, he was a very slow mover with 2 left feet.

If you're talking about someone like Tyson who can cover distance quickly with his fast feet then maybe OK. he'd be a threat for about 4 rounds.

What would Louis do to keep Wilder from putting one hand on his head and knock him silly with the other? He has slow feet remember now.

Comment

Mike Tyson hit harder than Wilder. I have no doubt that Tyson would have put down Johann Duhaupas if he hit him as clean as many times as Wilder did.

Comment

Stopping someone like Breazeale, even in first round, doesn`t prove he hits the hradest ever. Whyte stopped Chisora and Browne in brutal fashion.

Wilder fought 1 guy with good chin and that is Duhaupas. he stopped him by TKO in 11. round.

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      Mike Tyson hit harder than Wilder. I have no doubt that Tyson would have put down Johann Duhaupas if he hit him as clean as many times as Wilder did.

Tyson isn't even a 1 punch KO guy.

Name 5 guys he 1 punch KOed. btw he fought more bums than Wilder, so it should be easy right.

Comment

Working...
                      X