Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Destroys Emmanuel Rodriguez in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodriguez got beat like a drum

Comment

• No one cares for Estrada to be honest his nothing special I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets popped for “tainted meat” with all that acne on his back and no one come to watch the lower weight classes for Estrada lol

Comment

• Delusional Mexican you are, why is it that only Mexicans support PED users ? Lol Nery sucks and without PEDS his garbage I can’t wait for Naoya to kill another Mexican lol THE NEW MEXICUTIONER IS HERE hahahaha and ready to deport all the Mexicans back to ****xico

Comment

• Luis “PEDteria” Nery is garbage and only beer bellied midgets from ****xico support that midget

Comment

• Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
            Nery is a cheat in every sense of the word. PEDs and weight cheating (a lot like Canelo) and I guArantee Inuoe still smokes him. Nery got nothing for Inuoe way too slow.
            Only beer bellied mexicans support cheaters like clenelo and PEDteria

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              This guy can help bring attention to the lower weights.
              he can continue what roman gonzalez started!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                He has legit power, but I have to see how he looks when he goes into deep waters.
                he doesn't give guys the chance to take him into deeper waters.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
                  Don't get carried away and cream your underwear.
                  Yeah, you all said the same
                  When I said he’d dominate at 118.

Who at 122 beats him?

Comment

• Inoue got me on the train. I trashed him when he moved up because the super fights with Rungvisai, Estrada, Cuadras was just around the corner. But he's great.

I think he can move up to 126 and that's his limit, and could place as arguably the greatest japanese fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
                      Inoue impress me with his power, but Manny did a huge mistake, why trade with a puncher when u are the better boxer?? he should of wait till the later rounds to trade with Inoue... Great win for the Japanese
                      Remember me from way back? When you told me Rodriguez was going to blow everyone away?

I told you he wasn't going to come close to winning the tournament. Maybe hold back on that hype next time.

Comment

Working...
                      X