Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Arum Is Doing Crawford Dirty; Promotes Lomachenko More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    The offer was made to Angel Garcia. He told them ok. Talk to Danny's manager, the one who negotiates the fights. They never contacted Haymon.
    No. Angel never responded in any way at all. You are a pedaling faggot.

And you think Ca$hnelo, TC, AJ, or Loma - best fighters in the world- are controlled by another, lesser man??

Typical Republican trash can't think a lick for himself. Shame Fox news dont run specials on boxing so you would know how to debate a little bit

Comment

• Originally posted by methodcal View Post
      Yes ALL the racist will try but Errol is spot on...
      I’ve notice anytime PBC or a PBC fighter or haymon is brought up out come the usual suspect spewing race this and race that and calling anyone associated with PBC or a fan of that outfit a “racist”.....it’s all coded language. They are really calling black Americans the n word....point blank and period. They just don’t have the minerals to say it

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
        Nobody is giving Top Rank more life lines. Those days are over.

Either they let Lopez fight Loma and blow up (unlikely he wins) or they continue to die slow. They have no leverage to get Spence and their position gets worse by the day.

Spence has all the leverage. That's just reality.
        Theres no "leverage". That's just PBC wannabe talk about "sides of streets".

Terrence Crawford - #1 fighter on the planet - is calling out multiple free agent welterweights...offering them career high paydays. They are all balking and rejecting the fight...making $6-7 million LESS to fight journeyman.

That's not leverage. That's cowardice and fear. And it's only acceptable by a portion of dicksucking fans (like you).

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Spence didn’t mention race....I don’t follow your logic. How’s that even?
          He talks about how Arum focuses on the other non-black fighter all the time instead of Bud. It's a good angle. That's my logic.

You don't have to be so black and white about it like Arum. Score: 1-1. They should leave it at that.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
            Crawford should of signed with haymon,i can't understand why he close to toprank for welterweight
            The devil you know is what I suspect.

But yea I was very critical at the time of Bud not at least testing his value. I still contend it'd been the best for his bottom line cuz either PBC picks him up for more money to bring him closer to the fights he wants or TR via matching rights they surely have end up paying him more.

Not riding out your contract with a promoter when you are one of the best fighters in the game is one of the stupidest counterproductive to their own upside things boxers do on a regular basis.

Even f#cking UFC guys who have far less options & far less money at the tip tip are riding out their contracts much more often then they used to these days. Thats why UFC caliber talent is spread out among 4 or so leagues these days & like its never been spread out since the UFC became the dominant force in MMA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              No. Angel never responded in any way at all. You are a pedaling faggot.

And you think Ca$hnelo, TC, AJ, or Loma - best fighters in the world- are controlled by another, lesser man??

Typical Republican trash can't think a lick for himself. Shame Fox news dont run specials on boxing so you would know how to debate a little bit
              His response was "Call Al". Then Arum said Al doesn't exist. Keep up.

Comment

• Originally posted by LCRUMMY36 View Post
                Spence is speaking the truth, but let Spence or Crawford lose to Porter, Thurman, or DSG and their stock will hit the ground hard..

I don't see how Spence or Crawford can claim anything because neither one of them haven't faced elite comp.

Elite comp is when u walk in the ring in a 50/50 fight which neither one of them ever did..

Best WW is Thurman because he can say he step up twice and fought elite comp and came out victorious twice
                Are you FN kidding me? Thurman's best win is Porter, and Spence beat the guy who beat Tburman's best win easier than Thurman did.

GTFOH with that Spence aint faced elite comp yet bullshieeet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  His response was "Call Al". Then Arum said Al doesn't exist. Keep up.
                  What is that guy talking about???? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
                    I wonder how this will go over with fans. A fighter who was built up as the boogeyman now talking about 50-50 ain't really good...

Also you can poke holes in what he said as well Easter Jr. fight got zero promotion. He said Porter couldn't sell out a family dinner, the same Porter that fought on Fox. Only fight Fox went all out for was his frfr.
                    Things play out fine for Spence Jr, simply because he's got good compelling fights to offer to fans instead; Porter in August/September, and then the Thurman-Pacquiao winner and Danny Garcia after that all work.

Beyond that, Easter Jr is fighting for basically the next mandated WBA title shot at Vasyl Lomachenko; let's not act as if this admittedly good fight is a bigger event than it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      LOL Spence trying to stir up the TR pot...but idk that he's wrong in anything he said.

I still don't f#cking get the Loma push & these random guys with 40 letters in their names that are NEVER gonna be THAT popular in the US. All these cats are talented obviously, but good mfing luck making a foreign guy who's not Latino popular in the US. Bud is the guy you should be pushing the most cuz he's got the most upside if he's pushed correctly.

Not that Bud is doing himself any favors cuz he's not, but all the same TR should use what Bud gives them. Push him as the surly mfer who doesn't wanna talk to the media, but is an amazing talent who only wants to be the #1 guy in every division he's fought in (& so far he's done that in 2 of them).
                      I do. How many times has Crawford been on PPV? What has been his average purse in last 2-3 years, and compare that to Loma.

All facts point to this been untrue.

Comment

Working...
                      X