No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Fails Another VADA Test, Confirms Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Fails Another VADA Test, Confirms Hearn

Things are getting even worse for heavyweight contender Jarrell Miller. Miller was denied a license to box by the New York State Athletic Commission (NYSAC) over a failed drug test on Wednesday, scuppering his planned June 1 bout with IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-19-2019, 12:49 PM.

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post

He's a walking science experiment

Comment

Nope, Frankie2Jabs told me Hearn is just setting Miller up and saving Joshua!!!!!

This dude is a joke, it is one thing to fail for the same substance as it can stay in your body for a bit, but to also test positive for HGH? Bye Felicia!!!

Comment

No surprise here, SMH.... Who is going to pay his mums rent now? He came to the press conference rattled, talking about PED etc.

Comment

Let's take a look at a third sample and see what else they can bust this fool for. Pathetic

Comment

Lol, so was he clean for the other thing on sample B?

Comment

Sucks. I was looking forward to this fight with AJ.

Wonder how long he will be banned
              Last edited by Beercules; 04-19-2019, 12:24 PM.

Comment

HGH makes better sense to me.

The plot thickens though. How do you pop for one on the A-sample and then pop for a completely different one for the B-sample without popping again for the first?

I wonder if he was trying to game the system - alternate steroids to try to flummox the findings leading up to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                  Lol, so was he clean for the other thing on sample B?
                  Not known yet, but I think you can take a guess if he will be clean for that or not LOL.

Comment

begs the question...is it better to cheat and maybe win or lose out on 6.5 million and get caught cheating?

Comment

Working...
                    X