Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Reveals $99.99 Yearly Plan, Monthly Increase to $19.99

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thabanga510 View Post
    I just find it funny when PBC was paying fighters it was a bad thing. When DAZN does it at an even more extreme level it's great.
    And why do you think that separate but unequal mindset is pointed at PBC

Comment

Originally posted by guyver8 View Post
      I see, so two wrongs make a right...
      Without the first wrong, there are no wrongs
      -Ancient Klingon proverb

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
        $100 is cheap for a year, but just because I have it doesn't mean I'm just going to pay for something I don't use. I pay for what I want. DAZN to me isn't worth paying a full year or monthly, they have no content that appeals to me. I could careless about MMA, cricket, low level soccer or cycling. I have no problem paying $20 for a fight I want to see, but see no reason to pay monthly for some garbage cards and dead air. MLB show is pretty much what you can watch on ESPN, MLB Network and FS1, networks I already have.
        And that's cool. If you don't wanna pay then don't pay.
        To be honest my comment was directed at that lame oldskool g.
        That fuccing lame just annoys the fucc out of me!
        No doubt in my mind he's one of them broke, welfare biitches who complains about having to pay for anything....
        It ain't nobody's fault she's a broke welfare queen....

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          LETS Be clear about something so we understand each other....when Hearn came over with Matchroom USA on dazn he did so with the aim of attracting all PBC talent to his promotion....Broner, Garcia, Spence, the Charlos, wilder, Davis, etc. And when he didn’t or doesn’t get them he ridicules them, insults them, as does his fans. If you are attempting to lure all the talent from an outfit, you’re trying to put them out of business as competition.
          Let’s not stand on ceremony here....that’s what Hearn is about....and dlh has done the same in the last week with his attempt to lure Spence to golden Boy
          I don’t understand what we have to be clear about. All promoters try to lure fighters to their promotion. This isn’t new. Top Rank, GBP, Main Event, King, all competed with one another long before PBC, ESPN+ and Dazn existed. Some fold some don’t. Pbc and espn still doing fine.

What does this have to do with paying less than 10 bucks a month for more boxing than was on HBO and Showtime? As a fan you should be glad for this.

Boxing use to cost 15 bucks a month for hbo, 11 bucks a month for showtime (often going months without fights) plus 75 bucks for ppv. If you watched 2 Pac fights, two mayweather fights, a Cotto and a Canelo fight back in the day you’d easily spend over 500 bucks that year.

It’s cheaper now and we get more boxing.

Comment

A hell of a deal!! $100! Cheaper than it is now. Wilder Fanboys will find something to beyotch about.

Comment

Yeah...NO Thank You!

This won't work, you don't have NFL, NBA and you only have a MLB Show that shows Highlights but not full games...if you're struggling to get Subs now, how the hell does this help?

AWFUL Move! They spiked the price way too soon, damn not even a year old in the US

Comment

Chuckguy fkn weak... going to double now...

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                  I don’t understand what we have to be clear about. All promoters try to lure fighters to their promotion. This isn’t new. Top Rank, GBP, Main Event, King, all competed with one another long before PBC, ESPN+ and Dazn existed. Some fold some don’t. Pbc and espn still doing fine.

What does this have to do with paying less than 10 bucks a month for more boxing than was on HBO and Showtime? As a fan you should be glad for this.

Boxing use to cost 15 bucks a month for hbo, 11 bucks a month for showtime (often going months without fights) plus 75 bucks for ppv. If you watched 2 Pac fights, two mayweather fights, a Cotto and a Canelo fight back in the day you’d easily spend over 500 bucks that year.

It’s cheaper now and we get more boxing.
                  JJRod don't waste your time -- everybody knows all that...

Comment

DAZN is barely worth it at 9.99

I pay as a boxing fanatic but too many BS overseas fights nobody cares about.

Canelo-Jacobs will get a dub but not much else this year really making me want DAZN. I cancelled already, no fights worth it.

Best fight arguably has been the Linares upset.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      I watch both boxing and MMA.... I dont really care about the others but to have that much mma and boxing too its a good deal
                      Yep, and that's totally reasonable.

Comment

Working...
                      X